PDA

View Full Version : Map Changes

ickymo2
02-13-2002, 10:50 PM
Is anyone else having a "door" appearing way off to the right of their regular map since the new patch today? Verant is screwing with us I think. It make the some of the maps really tiny in the left upper corner now.

lildr00d
02-14-2002, 12:00 AM
I have seen this too. But it only seems to be on certain maps and the door on those maps that is effected seems to always been in the same place. Upper right hand corner.

Pyzjn
02-14-2002, 06:25 AM
What use are the Doors anyway. On the map that is not in genreral. Does anybody even need to know that there is a door there ?

Wouldnt it be easy to just not draw any doors atall and not show then in the spawnlist ??

SeqTester
02-14-2002, 07:17 AM
One good thing I use the doors for is Tim Deep Firepots room. you can figure out what goes where from that so you don't accidently gate into Grobb or worse yet Ankonon.

PS: Pyzjn: I going to Kill you and loot me another GBS. :) /jk

SeqTester
02-14-2002, 07:25 AM
Oh, I ment to post this also.

This is most likely due to OpCodes that changed in that patch. You need to get latest CVS.
:) Fee already fixed this.

A_Seq_user_01
02-14-2002, 01:13 PM
Ack! found my answer on another thread. Don't yell at me!

/em runs from the board nazis.

Pyzjn
02-14-2002, 03:16 PM
OK it was opcode changes. And never having visited the firepot room i did not know you could tell the destination. It would really spoil my day if a poped in Neriak since I play a pally. I still think we dont need to see them on the spawnlist though.

And I aint got any GBS's left, sorry but I only drop in to QH very occasionally and when i do i allways get mugged. So i aint carrying them anymore so there /rude.

SeqTester
02-15-2002, 07:13 AM
Well you can actually turn them off by right clicking on the map its one of the options towards the bottom, if I remember correct.

and I know you holding out on that GBS :p

guice
02-23-2002, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by SeqTester
One good thing I use the doors for is Tim Deep Firepots room. you can figure out what goes where from that so you don't accidently gate into Grobb or worse yet Ankonon.

Try accedently gating to Odus as an IKS. That was interesting. :D

I must have stood at the docs for damn near 20 mins while somebody ran there to gate me now.