PDA

View Full Version : *blows dust off userid*

suziwon
11-21-2004, 03:33 PM
Well, I haven't been using MySeq much in general as of late. My hubby is generally the one that is running the skittles for us, so he's been the one dealing with keeping the client and server updated. However, last night I had insomnia and found myself wanting to play some EQ. His computer is being blonde at the moment, so I found myself needing to download and install MySeq. I remembered that there was a "forking" of the project sometime ago that resulted in there being a new website for the project, and that the new website was linked to here. So, I did my usual google to end up here...

Let's just say that I was horrified by what was posted about MySeq2. WTFH are they thinking??!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Neither my husband or I have really been active in the community since it left here, and neither of us has thought to come back here and poke around either. Boy are we sorry that we didn't do so before now! :(

Anyway, I'm going to nudge the hubby into making his own user id for these boards instead of sharing one as we've done in the past. I also plann on posting my 2cp worth over at the new boards after I've had some time to make it as eloquent as possible (read as still seething, but hopefully not blinded by the anger). I still keep tripping on the reworking the code to rid it of cavemanbob's code. :eek: No matter how far removed they make their piece of garbage, they will still be in debt to cavemanbob as they would not be where they are today without having had his code to start with...

Anyway, I'm off for now. And I'm glad to see MySeq back home. Where it belongs.

Suz

Armaand
11-22-2004, 01:10 PM
Good luck too ya. Some of us have tried, and then they lock the post as soon as they read it.
I bounce in there now and again, and when someone has an issue with old offsets or something thats gets them flame, I pm them about this site. The Original home of it all.

Ratt
11-23-2004, 03:17 PM
Anyone wanna PM me a login/pass for the mqseq2 site? I'd like to read some of this BS, but I sure as heck am not signing up :p

Armaand
11-23-2004, 04:39 PM
sent him mine
oh, check out my outbox before they delete that too. lol

slartibartfast
11-24-2004, 05:11 AM
The attempted move to pay per use without crediting cavemanbob is what got me.

Anyway development has slowed a bit since eq2 release...