PDA

View Full Version : Pulling

ickymo2
02-14-2002, 06:15 AM
Just wanted to say how useful this was to me the other night pulling Frenzy. It was great. Managed to split the entire area as a paladin without much difficulty.
Kudos guys!

guice
02-14-2002, 09:39 AM
<-- Is a Monkey that pulls all the time.

Roamers are a monkey's worst nightmare. I use this to tell me when it's away, and I can get the statics around.

Was also nice to see the bloody Betrayer pop too. ;)

Burnereq
02-14-2002, 01:20 PM
ShowEQ is a Life saver when Breaking and Pulling Fear. Monk Zones in and FD, then checks his Eye in the Sky for a half way clear path and tells the guild which route to take to the SS. Everyone thinks the monk is god.

SeqTester
02-14-2002, 02:02 PM
for some reason this post reminds me of when I got my Sebalis Key parts from TT. I pulled the forager from the middle of the zone and was pulling in circles around others mobs. I had a friend on the phone who also had ShowEQ running and he was laughing and kept sayiung "We are gettign sooo banned" over and over again.

Also I pulled with splurt and it ran out 2 times durring the pull so was like a 4min pull. I wish I had the packet capture on for that one I would love to play it back or post it somewhere for playback.

Pigeon
02-20-2002, 03:27 PM
hehehe... I solo'd the seb key quest when I was level 51... not much of a fear for a druid, but, a chanter? =)

SeqTester
02-21-2002, 07:14 AM
Actually Necro. It wasnt hard to kill I just shouldn't have pulled it from the middle of the zone with wanderers all around without argoing anythign else.

Burnereq
02-21-2002, 11:14 PM
No Mr. Gm, I dont use SEQ... what is that?? Honestly, Ive just pulled the forager so many times Ive got it down. What, why am I pulling it then? Well you see, I have some friends on the way and I was trying to keep the spawn broke. What do you mean there isnt anything to break. No, like I said i dont use ShowEQ, umm I mean SEQ what ever that is.