PDA

View Full Version : Is there anybody out there?

Armaand
01-27-2005, 11:47 AM
You guys alive? Did you get raptured or something? Haven't seen any dev's or anything in so long...(besides you Ratt, your always here.)

42!
01-28-2005, 07:58 AM
Slarti and me are in EQ2 now; additionally, I am in RL a lot more than EQ2 either. I think Slartibartfast has at least one station access pass, so he may or may not be able to do something for MySEQ still.

I have always had EQ1 using the 1-year plan, and it ran out last November or so, just in time. :) I am loath to renew it just to fix the one real issue I know about (the spawn list which I broke a bit while exending it; it didn't work quite correctly before anyway, so not too much is lost).

In my few months last year, I added all the features I myself needed in soloing (mostly) as well as grouping, and I restructured large parts of the system to make it much more clean, manageable and extendable, so I am content with how MySEQ ended up during my time and will probably not get back to it.

All my changes are in CVS, so everyone can get a new version (or a slightly older version to get past the spawn list bug), and it is trivial to compile the system with free software using the enclosed .BAT file.

42!

Armaand
02-02-2005, 09:49 AM
Well, good luck to you.
Hey! Now's the time to come check us out on the emu. It is FREE after all. The step by step process that they've designed to log into their servers is now very simple and easy, and upto date (as of 1/26) with "live" patches. Some even have "patcher" programs that do it for you, or to switch it back to "live".

http://wintersroar.com/index.php?page=intro