PDA

View Full Version : Filter Tags

blvan
02-06-2006, 09:47 AM
been looking for a list of the format of filter files, namely all the possible tags to use.
I know we can use
<oldfilter><regex></regex></oldfilter>
but I think it's silly (even if intended) to have the oldfilter tags, if there is a newer way to do it. I found this thread (http://www.showeq.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4419&highlight=filter+format) that talks about a
<level min="1" max="70" /> Is there a list somewhere of all the other possible tags (besides in the source)?

Ideally I would think there would be a
<name value="" />
<class value="" />
etc... but for the life of me can not find it in the forums.

thanks for any help

PS. anyway of getting list of zone filter file names, don't see one for Plane of TimeB for instance and not sure what name to use for autoloading (potimeb.xml ??).

BlueAdept
02-06-2006, 09:26 PM
Honestly I don't know how to use the xml and I didn't write it.

The reason why you see the <oldfilter><regex></regex></oldfilter> is because all the filter files are converted from 4.xx format (which is now used by myseq).

My toons are not even elemental flagged nor are flagged for most any other zones. If you wish to write one for Timeb feel free to do so. I can add it to the file section for you/others. The zone names are in the zones.h file in the seq source.

Only a couple people have contributed anything significant to the filters and they could use some help.