PDA

View Full Version : Few small bugs

PD_Dingo
02-25-2002, 09:41 AM
I found few minor bugs:

showeq.conf:

showeq mangles the # comments when saving the showeq.conf this is most visible on the comment behind ArqSeqGiveUp option where the comment gets broken down to 4 or so lines and parts of it get overwritten with the word 'less'

map background color and grid color are saved, but never used when seq is started the next time.

when saving things that wasn't in the showeq.conf before, instead adding them on the end of the category then leaving blank line and then comment for the next category and below the category name:

[category1]
option1=foo
newopt2=bar

#category 2
[category2]

it gets saved like this:

[category1]
option1=foo

#category 2
newopt2=bar
[category2]

dunno if that is only cosmetic thing or it could screw up things, i think that the filter file uses the blank like to recognize the end of the category so showeq.conf maybe does too ? well i thought it was worth mentioning.

Dingo

PD_Dingo
02-25-2002, 09:43 AM
Since the max msg size is 1000 chars i couldn't fit the rest in so here it is:

OptimizeMethod was used to Optimize_Method, the one with underscore is still in the showeq.conf, new one gets added and it is always equal to 1 .. in another words it doesn't save the actual value, however when i change it in the conf file, it works.

Well that's all i can remember right now, i should probably write the stuff down when i find it :)

Dingo

PD_Dingo
02-25-2002, 01:46 PM
I was just going thru the changes and it reminded me about one more thing, i have vahshir beastlord and it seems like npc's with high level difference show black on the map instead dark red, for example at level 12, the sonic wolf running in front of the stockade in moore was black and only way i could see it was when it was moving around and i saw the velocity line.

Dingo