PDA

View Full Version : MySEQ Open 1.19.3 Release

Razzle
11-08-2008, 02:13 PM
I have been working on the 1.19.2 branch of code. Since I run the client on an old laptop, I don't have the space to use a mouse with a roller wheel. This makes it almost impossible for me to enjoy the features of the 1.22 client.

I went ahead and put together a package of my changes to the 1.19.2 client, along with the server that can run as a Windows Service.

MYSEQ Client Release Notes

Release Version 1.19.3

Dated 8 November 2008

Removed MQConsole and Radar.
Updated Con Colors to use the 1.22.x style ConLevels.ini .
Fixed Follow Player and Follow Target map options.
Cleaned Up Menus.
Changed the Force Black Lines options for maps to Force Distinct Lines. It will now always make lines distinct from background.MySEQ Server Release Notes

Release Version 1.19.3

Dated 8 November 2008

Added Release 1.20.0 content
Added ability to run under Windows Services.
- To install as service run "myseqserver -i"
- To remove windows service run "myseqserver -d"
- To run as windows service copy myseqserver.ini to the System32 folder.
- Start and Stop the service using the Service Control Manager (services.msc).
Fixed some issues with timers.
Changed display message slightly.
This version is compatible with the 1.22 Client.http://rapidshare.com/files/161987412/MySEQ_Open_1.19.3.zip

http://rapidshare.com/files/161920264/MySEQ_Open_1.19.3_Source.zip

Razzle

Hidron
11-08-2008, 07:10 PM
Looks good. Seemed a bit strange to see the offsets were almost a year old. Maybe you compressed it with an much older version of the .ini file though than what you have been using in the system32 folder. Doesn't matter, just saying it seemed odd from a program you have been using/modding.

I haven't tried running as a service yet, but does only the myseqserver.ini file need to be located in the system32 folder? (looks that way from the notes) And if so should the one located in the folder with myseqserver.exe be deleted or renamed?

Razzle
11-08-2008, 07:35 PM
That would be because the offsets I have been using are in the system32 folder. I guess I missed copying over the recent version. I made new folders, and tried to make it clean before I zipped up. And not thinking, just copied the ini out of my working folder. Since I was running it as a service, that ini wasn't being used.

Razzle

Razzle
11-08-2008, 08:11 PM
To run as a service, only the myseqserver.ini file needs copied to the system32 folder. When you install it, it remembers the location of the executable. But when it reads where to get the location for the ini, it will go to the system32 folder.

It is not set to autostart when you install it as a service. But you can turn it on to autostart easy enough. I ran it like that for the last week. So anytime I started the computer it was running in the background. And when you start up EQ, it just finds the executable and away it goes. It really was as simple as put it on autostart and ignore it.

Razzle