PDA

View Full Version : NEWS: MySEQ Open v1.19.4 Released

Razzle
12-05-2008, 09:41 AM
Release Version 1.19.4

Dated 05 December 2008

Moved mapping to .NET 2.0 managed double buffering. Turned on Anti-Aliasing. Moved spawn sizes to floats, so offsets won't be rounded. This helps clean up skittles on map some more.
Fixed Spawn Timers to save and read properly.
Updated filters to ShowEQ 5.xx compatibility. Added popup to Spawn Lists so you can add/edit/save/reload alerts. If you have old alerts, they will automatically be converted to 5.xx format and then deleted.
Cleaned Up Menus some more.
Some minor updates for voice alerts. There is now an option to select other voices when available.
Fixed crash on startup that was caused by mouse movement trying to look up mobs, before loading has finished. Usually would happened if you connected to server, immediately after startup.
Updated the Color Range Circle around the player to be more consistent with ShowEQ. Updated the con colors through level 10. More have changed at the lower levels probably.
Fixed minor bug when on first time starting up, if you changed folders, the positions.xml and pref.xml would save elsewhere.
Added ability to identify Mercenaries. They will now appear with a border the same color as players, except still being a round NPC spawn style skittle. Enhanced ability to identify player corpses a little better. It should work for all cases now. Added a small ring around selected mobs, the same way normal ShowEQ does.
Added from 1.22, so if you exit while minimized or with the window off screen, the windows will be visible when you restart.
Changed map loading to try and load SEQ .map format files first. If these are optimized, with the "mapconvert.vbs" script included, there is a significant increase in performance due to less lines needed drawn. Just copy this into the folder container your .txt SOE/Mapfiend maps, and run it. It doesn’t do any fancy iteration to make sure it gets rid of extra lines, but will do it sequentially in the file. Then it basically connects the dots, so sequential lines are drawn as longer lines connecting. Added minor changes to map drawing to try and reduce the number of pens destroyed and recreated during map draws. This still needs a bit of work to make better.

File section of sourceforge is here:

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=10131&package_id=80983

Here is the client:

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/seq/MySEQ_Open_Client_1.19.4.zip?use_mirror=

Razzle

Razzle
12-06-2008, 10:21 PM
I had more time to play with the code today. Doubt I will have much time to do much of anything more this week, so I went ahead and put together what I had for 1.19.5.

Razzle