PDA

View Full Version : NEWS: MySEQ Open 2.0.1 Released

Razzle
11-16-2011, 10:37 PM
Release Version 2.0.1

Dated 16 November 2011

Announcing the release of MySEQ Open 2.0.1.

The installer can be downloaded in the files section (http://sourceforge.net/projects/seq/files/MySEQ%20%28Windows%20SEQ%29/MySEQ%20Open%202.0.1/MySEQ%20Open%202.0.1.msi/download) of SourceForge. The myseqserver.ini is updated to work with the offsets for the patch dated 11/15/2011.

Changes
Mobs and Ground items can now be added directly to zone alert fiters by right clicking them from the map window. This brings up a context menu, that is different from the normal one in the map window.
Updated the menus, including re-arranging where some items are located.
There is now an option to hide the main menu (F2), status bar (F3) and depth filtering toolbar (F4). Hiding the main menu will also show on the map context menu when it is hidden. It can be made visible again using the context menu of the map window with the menu bar hidden or with F2.
Holding the control key down, while right clicking a mob on the map, will show that mob's spawn timer information (if it exists) instead of the mob information.
The options menu will now remember it's previous location, when it is opened again. If the client is closed maximized, it is now possible to restore it to the normal windowed mode.
It is quite possible some of the menu items do not work. I tried to go through as many of them as I could, but between changes I might have missed some.

Razzle