PDA

View Full Version : NEWS: MySEQ Open 2.2.5 Released

Razzle
09-21-2012, 11:16 AM
Announcing the release of MySEQ Open 2.2.5. The installer can be downloaded in the files section (http://sourceforge.net/projects/seq/files/MySEQ%20%28Windows%20SEQ%29/MySEQ%20Open%202.2.5/MySEQ%20Open%202.2.5.msi/download) of sourceforge.net.

Release version 2.2.5
Dated 21 September 2012

Client Changes:

Further reductions in the flicker of the spawn lists. The flicker should be mostly gone now.
Added some optimizations for updating spawns that saves some CPU cycles.
Fixed bugs associated with the Server Address list in options. Only the first two slots were working correctly. Putting server addresses in the additional slots would not function as predicted.
There is now an option in the client to automatically connect to the server upon starting. The default for this is on. You can turn it off by unselecting the "Connect on Startup" in the File menu.
Changed way pets are identified. The owner's spawn id is now sent over from the server. This will require both the server and client to be running at least version 2.2.5.
Player pets, familiars, mounts, will now all show in the spawn list as grey, and on the map as grey. No more running in fear from a player's pet unnecessarily.

Server Changes:

Hovering over the minimized system tray icon will now display the server version.
Starting the server with the port unavailable will no longer increment the port number and continue.
If you try to start two sessions of the server on the same listening port, it will now give you an error message when it does not find the port available. That session of the server will exit, rather than start up on the next port number.
Improved the client <-> server connection behavior. If the client and server are connected and eqgame.exe is not running, it will now properly identify the process when it is started.
Added sending over the OwnerID in the spawn structures. This is used to identify pets easier.
Updated offsets to EQLive dated 9/19/2012

Razzle

sorvani
09-22-2012, 09:15 PM
The offset finer in 2.2.4 works well. hit the button, set the path. copy the offsets, hit edit, pasted them in then saved and hit reload. boom all working. thanks!

Razzle
09-23-2012, 05:29 PM
The offset finer in 2.2.4 works well. hit the button, set the path. copy the offsets, hit edit, pasted them in then saved and hit reload. boom all working. thanks!
I will see about adding a button to just write the offsets to the current ini file and reload. All in one shot. I know updating is fairly easy still. But it is annoying and can be simplified. Its about a 20 min code change. I didn't see a single person asking for offsets this latest patch. So far so good with the offset finder.

Razzle

simpleminded
09-26-2012, 08:24 PM
I am new to the site and let me first say many thanks for all the work done. I have returned to EQ and installed 2.2.5, but tried using the offset finder and not sure about path and such.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

ozradar
09-27-2012, 07:03 AM
thanks for all your efforts keeping this great software alive and working, plus adding all the new features.
I used the offset finder for the first time tonight, working perfectly !

Razzle
09-27-2012, 04:26 PM
thanks for all your efforts keeping this great software alive and working, plus adding all the new features.
I used the offset finder for the first time tonight, working perfectly !
I got the offset finder working to allow writing found offsets to the ini file. So if they don't match, it gives you the option of writing them out. I will try to get a release out later tonight. I am trying to have releases ready on patch days that they change offsets.

Razzle