PDA

View Full Version : NEWS: MySEQ Open 2.2.8 Released

Razzle
11-09-2012, 02:02 PM
Announcing the release of MySEQ Open 2.2.8. The installer can be downloaded from the files section on sourceforge (http://sourceforge.net/projects/seq/files/MySEQ%20%28Windows%20SEQ%29/MySEQ%20Open%202.2.8/MySEQ%20Open%202.2.8.msi/download).

Changes:

Updated offsets to EQLive dated 11-7-2012
Added support for ASLR running executables in the server. Thanks to iluvseq for their help.

The debugger is not totally fixed. It will not return the IDA based offset when it finds things. It will display the base offset when it starts, so it can be calculated. I will work on this later.

Razzle

MacQ
11-09-2012, 04:02 PM
As always Razzle, thank you very much for your hard work. Your efforts to keep this great program running are very appreciated.

Razzle
11-09-2012, 06:17 PM
The offsets have already changed in the few hours since I put this out. Shocker!

Get the offsets for the update on 11/9/2012 here: http://www.showeq.net/forums/showthread.php?6670-Offsets-Nov-9th-patch&p=47127

Razzle

Fireblade
11-09-2012, 10:12 PM
The below are the new masks / patterns currently for primary offsets. They also work with beta.
A lot has changed so I will need a few patches to get the masks reliable again so they wont break with a patch.

Use as you wish, maybe saves you some time.

DWORD startZoneAddr = 0x76000;
PBYTE patternZoneAddr = (PBYTE) "\x6A\x20\x8B\x8D\x48\xE3\xFF\xFF"
"\x83\xC1\x04\x51\x68\xC0\xC6\xB1"
"\x00\xE8\xDB\x6D\x31\x00\x83\xC4"
"\x0C\x6A\x20\x8B\x95\x48\xE3\xFF"
"\xFF\x83\xC2\x44\x52\x68\x00\xC7"
"\xB1\x00\xE8";
char maskZoneAddr[] = "xxx???xxx?x?xttttx???xxxxxxx???xxx?x?x???xx";

DWORD startSpawnHeaderAddr = 0x6F000;
PBYTE patternSpawnHeaderAddr = (PBYTE)"\x8B\x0D\x08\x61\xDD\x00\x55\xE8"
"\xCC\x62\x08\x00\x8B\xF8\xEB\x02"
"\x33\xFF\x8B\x0D\x60\x47\xD4";
char maskSpawnHeaderAddr[] = "xxttttx???x????????????";

DWORD startCharInfoAddr = 0x4F000;
PBYTE patternCharInfoAddr = (PBYTE)"\x8B\x0D\x60\x47\xD4\x00\x8B\x81"
"\x08\x10\x00\x00\x50\x8B\xCB\xE8"
"\x88\xF0\xFF\xFF\x8B\x0D\x3C\x47"
"\xD4\x00\x85\xC9\x74\x0F\x8D\x96"
"\xA6\x0E\x00\x00\x52\xE8\x32\xA6"
"\xF7\xFF\x50\xEB\x02\x6A\x00\x8B";
char maskCharInfoAddr[] = "xxtttt?x??xx????????x????x?????x??????????????x?";

DWORD startItemsAddr = 0xAF000;
PBYTE patternItemsAddr = (PBYTE)"\x00\x68\x40\x3C\x9A\x00\xC7\x05"
"\xA8\xD2\xD3\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00"
"\xE8";
char maskItemsAddr[] = "xx??xxxxttttxxxxx";

DWORD startTargetAddr = 0x8F000;
PBYTE patternTargetAddr = (PBYTE)"\x00\x0F\x84\xC9\x00\x00\x00\x56"
"\x8B\x35\x78\x47\xD4\x00\x85\xF6"
"\x0F\x84\xB9\x00\x00\x00\x80\xBE"
"\xA4\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8D\x86\xA4";
char maskTargetAddr[] = "xxxxxx???xttttxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";

DWORD startWorldAddr = 0x4F000;
PBYTE patternWorldAddr = (PBYTE)"\x20\x80\xB9\x59\x01\x00\x00\x00"
"\x75\x10\xA1\x30\x47\xD4\x00\x8A"
"\x40\x04\x3C\x05\x72\x04\x3C\x12"
"\x76\x26\xC6\x42\x27\x01\xC2\x04"
"\x00";
char maskWorldAddr[] = "?????x??xxxttttxxxxxxxxxx?xxxxxxx";

Razzle
11-11-2012, 06:09 PM
Patterns look to be working.

Thanks Fireblade.

Oggre
11-12-2012, 02:36 PM
Gentlemen..

Perhaps this is no surprise, but I wanted to report to you what is/isn't working for me.

I updated to the 2.2.8 server, and used the latest offsets as have been reported. The program works just fine.

However, I have the following issues:

The offset finder does not work. It returns the "not found" message when I try to use it
The target display bar shows the mob targeted, but not what is held in primary/Secondary

I'm a big believer in "don't look a gift horse in the mouth" and in the grand scheme of things this is no big deal. You got it working after the last patch and that is something to be said. I just mention the above so that you know what is happening at my end, running Windows XP service pack 3.

Luck,
Oggre

Hidron
11-12-2012, 02:45 PM
In the interests of getting the program working again as quickly as possible, the offset finder was not updated yet for this release. I don't know if Razzle is planning another release before the expansion launch which is only 2 weeks away now.

The primary & secondary hand offsets are correct. I don't know why they aren't showing in the target box. I normally keep that window hidden and had not noticed. At least for now the information is available in the spawn list.

Razzle
11-12-2012, 03:46 PM
I changed target box to have a small version in addition the full one. I think it is a checkbox for it on one of the pulldowns. It is the small abreviated one by default now. I will check in case I broke it.

I am planning to get another release out this week, including updated offset finder patterns.
Only other thing I have ready for release is saving which server choice is selected. So if you are using address 2, it will be first choice on restart and auto connect will work.

R

Razzle
11-12-2012, 03:55 PM
Gentlemen..

Perhaps this is no surprise, but I wanted to report to you what is/isn't working for me.

I updated to the 2.2.8 server, and used the latest offsets as have been reported. The program works just fine.

However, I have the following issues:

The offset finder does not work. It returns the "not found" message when I try to use it
The target display bar shows the mob targeted, but not what is held in primary/Secondary

I'm a big believer in "don't look a gift horse in the mouth"
If it don't work, always assume I don't know. Ya, I knew abt offset finder. Fireblade has provided new patterns. I just need to update a release.

If you don't like changes I make, say so. I usually don't have an opinion.

I am not a professional programmer. But I did stay at a holiday inn express last night....

Hidron
11-12-2012, 04:32 PM
I see now. Its Map -> Small Target Info. The smaller window seems to be on by default, but it seems to remember your preference.

A couple of small things from my point of view. Nothing major, and by no means "gamebreaking" to me.

1-On my Win7 box (current EQ box) I rarely let anything install to \Program Files which is the default install location for most things including MySEQ. I would normally just select Complete install, but I have to choose Custom to be able to change the install path. Any way to allow for the path to be changed on a Complete install? Possibly on Typical too, as I don't think its possible to change it there either.

2-This doesn't normally bother me except when there are frequent releases close together, but when I install a newser version, it never remembers the servers IP in the client. This is made less painful now though with the server displaying the IP for me. I think it loses other settings too, but most I normally leave on the default now anyway.

MacQ
11-12-2012, 06:08 PM
I am not a professional programmer. But I did stay at a holiday inn express last night....

He is a funny guy :p

Razzle
11-13-2012, 08:04 AM
I see now. Its Map -> Small Target Info. The smaller window seems to be on by default, but it seems to remember your preference.

A couple of small things from my point of view. Nothing major, and by no means "gamebreaking" to me.

1-On my Win7 box (current EQ box) I rarely let anything install to \Program Files which is the default install location for most things including MySEQ. I would normally just select Complete install, but I have to choose Custom to be able to change the install path. Any way to allow for the path to be changed on a Complete install? Possibly on Typical too, as I don't think its possible to change it there either.

2-This doesn't normally bother me except when there are frequent releases close together, but when I install a newser version, it never remembers the servers IP in the client. This is made less painful now though with the server displaying the IP for me. I think it loses other settings too, but most I normally leave on the default now anyway.
1. I will look at the wix installer options.
2. It has to do with serialization of structs that are saved. I will put a parser together to retain settings when structs change. I can fix that i think. Give me a few days.

Phantom_Skie
11-13-2012, 03:18 PM
While the map loads nothing else seems to., Also doesn't refresh when zoning to a new zone. it Locks onto the Primary Load map when started and then stays there does nothing.

Razzle
11-14-2012, 03:48 AM
The installer does not allow setting the folder on Typical or Complete install. But ... I was able to make it if you do a custom install, it will reuse that folder if you do a complete install the next time, without uninstalling. That way you only have to set the folder once, as long as you dont do an uninstall.

Hidron
11-14-2012, 01:46 PM
That works. If I remember correctly, when you first started using the installer it failed if an old version was already installed, requiring an uninstall first, but for while it has been able to install over the top of itself.

Razzle
11-14-2012, 03:57 PM
That works. If I remember correctly, when you first started using the installer it failed if an old version was already installed, requiring an uninstall first, but for while it has been able to install over the top of itself.
Yep. I remember.

Working on preserving settings on an upgrade. It will retain which folders were used for maps, IP addresses and most of the others. It should be pretty painless upgrading after this. It is tedious to manually parse them out, so not doing every single one. But getting the majority.

Razzle