PDA

View Full Version : NEWS: MySEQ Open 2.2.11 Released

Razzle
11-22-2012, 12:42 AM
Announcing the release of MySEQ Open 2.2.11. The installer can be downloaded from the files section (http://sourceforge.net/projects/seq/files/MySEQ%20%28Windows%20SEQ%29/MySEQ%20Open%202.2.11/MySEQ%20Open%202.2.11.msi/download) on sourceforge.

Release version 2.2.11

Dated 22 November 2012

Updated Races.txt.
Changed zoning in the client to work better with timers and initial appearance of map and spawns.
Added a cfg/Zones.ini file with the short name and long name of zones. This text is what will now show in the map pane tab.
Significant optimizations were made to the depth filtering code. CPU savings up to 40% are seen in some cases.
Added a + symbol on the map for labels indicating the position where map text location indicates. This is similar to how the in game maps look. That way it is a bit easier to see the location the label specifies.
If multiple map labels are at the same coordinates, subsequent labels will be shifted up when drawn on the map.

Razzle

Wyntyr
11-23-2012, 03:16 AM
Hi Razzle,
I play on Test and they just released RoF. Prior to that the offsets were working but now it seems that they aren't. The map shows up as well as the circle around my character but there are no mobs showing up on the map. The offset finder says it's found all the new offsets except for the ItemsAddR

Razzle
11-23-2012, 10:19 AM
Hi Razzle,
I play on Test and they just released RoF. Prior to that the offsets were working but now it seems that they aren't. The map shows up as well as the circle around my character but there are no mobs showing up on the map. The offset finder says it's found all the new offsets except for the ItemsAddR
Checking on test today, a lot of secondary offsets have changed. Here are the offsets I got to work on test. I think they mostly work. Yep, it did not find the ground items in the offset finder. So I found that offset by hand.

[File Info]
Patchdate=11/22/2012
[Port]
port=5555
[Memory Offsets]
ZoneAddr=0xd5fe28
SpawnHeaderAddr=0xde4268
CharInfo=0xd528b0
TargetAddr=0xd528c8
ItemsAddr=0xd4f418
WorldAddr=0xd52880

[WorldInfo Offsets]
WorldHourOffset=0x4
WorldMinuteOffset=0x5
WorldDayOffset=0x6
WorldMonthOffset=0x7
WorldYearOffset=0x8
[SpawnInfo Offsets]
NextOffset=0x4
PrevOffset=0x8
LastnameOffset=0x38
XOffset=0x64
YOffset=0x68
ZOffset=0x6c
SpeedOffset=0x7c
HeadingOffset=0x80
NameOffset=0xa4
TypeOffset=0x125
SpawnIDOffset=0x148
OwnerIDOffset=0x1c4
HideOffset=0x278
LevelOffset=0x2a5
RaceOffset=0xe9c
ClassOffset=0xea0
PrimaryOffset=0xfa4
OffhandOffset=0xfb8

[GroundItem Offsets]
PrevOffset=0x00
NextOffset=0x04
IdOffset=0x08
DropIdOffset=0x0c
XOffset=0x70
YOffset=0x74
ZOffset=0x78
NameOffset=0x1c

Fireblade
11-25-2012, 09:31 AM
Hi Razzle,
just tested the latest version on beta.

Primary offsets had changed again, secondary offsets still working.
With my personal version of the offset finder I was able to find all new primary offsets, but ItemsAddr.

The offset finder implemented in the server.exe however only could find ZoneAddr and ItemsAddr, nothing else.

Wondering who that comes if you are using the same patterns and masks that I provided.
:confused:

Edit:
Lol, I found out why ... forgot to copy the new config.ini file to my Beta MySeq folder. ;)
Odd though that the old config.ini finds the ItemsAddr again... :D

Fireblade
11-25-2012, 01:15 PM
Btw... are you planing on extending the offset finder to 2ndary offsets too?

Hidron
11-25-2012, 01:59 PM
I asked the same thing under the 2.2.4 release thread. Razzle said he would like to add the other offsets to the finder, so it is at least part of a possible future wish list.

Fireblade
11-25-2012, 02:39 PM
Guess I missed that. Thx for the info. ;)

Razzle
11-25-2012, 09:39 PM
Btw... are you planing on extending the offset finder to 2ndary offsets too?
I still haven't looked at that part of the offset finder code. Adding it is easy. Updating it to work and being where I have time to maintain it is another story. I need to add another function to the finder to dump patterns to file. That way you can take identified offsets, and dump matches to file. Something to load into excel later and find the patterns. Something quick and easy is what I like. Slow and clumbsy just tires you out if you are forced to do it often.

Fireblade
11-26-2012, 12:18 PM
I still haven't looked at that part of the offset finder code. Adding it is easy. Updating it to work and being where I have time to maintain it is another story. I need to add another function to the finder to dump patterns to file. That way you can take identified offsets, and dump matches to file. Something to load into excel later and find the patterns. Something quick and easy is what I like. Slow and clumbsy just tires you out if you are forced to do it often.
Once the new expansion is out and things with patches have settled I'll try to work on new patterns for the 2ndary offsets, maybe I can help you that way.
Currently I'm working with an Excel file and some macros I made that give me start and end address of the patterns in memory. I still have to select and copy that address range then manually. Would be great if I could make it so that it automatically returns that memory segment to excel, but not sure if I will manage to do that. But then again I havent put much effort into that yet.

Razzle
11-28-2012, 11:01 AM
I started adding scanning secondary offsets into the code. Rather than rely on the scanner for primary offsets to start, I am making it read primary offsets from the ini file. Then it will use those as the starting point for scanning for secondary. That way it breaks the dependency for the primary offset scanner to be working in order to function.

It wont be finished, but I will have the base code in next release. I want to put out a release soon. Maybe tonight after we get more hashed out with RoF release offset changes. I have been working on depth filtering, and hovering over spawns on map. That way stuff filtered wont show on the tooltip popup on the map when you hover the mouse over something.

Razzle

Razzle
11-28-2012, 06:17 PM
Fireblade, do you have any secondary offset patterns and masks that work? I have the spawn info secondary offsets all coded. I just need to test them with something.
Razzle

Fireblade
11-28-2012, 06:31 PM
Unfortunately not yet, well class offsets returns a value. But that's it for the moment.
Won't help your project atm, but for now I posted a working config so people can use MySEQ.

Razzle
12-09-2012, 06:26 PM
Still working on next release. What i am working on is behavior while zoning. Like when I am swarming in a zone burning lesson, i want to log out to client selection screen while waiting on respawn. Working on keeping map active showing spawn points. Thay way I can see them count down, and log back in when mobs should be up. So working on something that a few people might find useful. But really has little effect on normal usage.

Razzle

Hidron
12-09-2012, 09:19 PM
Sounds like something I would have found very useful when camping specific spawns too. I used to clear, camp out, and come back within the spawn time. It might be nice to have an audible alarm some amount of time before the expected spawn time, or maybe when the expected time has been reached.

Razzle
12-09-2012, 10:54 PM
Right now, I got it while I am sitting at char selection screen, the spawn timers which have time remaining are drawn. You can hover over them to see time remaining, or select them on map. Although the zone map is not being drawn. It is the timers for the last zone you were in. When their time runs out, they disappear. If you have the spawn countdowns set to show, at 120 secs, they will count down to 0.

Razzle

Razzle
12-10-2012, 08:42 AM
I know what I am trying to do with these timers. I hate how they look. Gotta figure a new way. I am thinking using the list to display the info, including countdown. Also something going on if spawn interval gets messed up, it doesn't fix itself. Gotta figure out what is going on. I can make it work, soon as I figure out why its not working.

Razzle

Razzle
12-10-2012, 04:23 PM
Ok, got rid of spawn timers on map in offline mode. I added a count down of time remaining to the spawntimer list. So that is where it displays. If you go totally offline, you can open a map for a zone with active timers and they will display and count down too.

Razzle

Razzle
12-11-2012, 10:20 AM
Ok, here is what is working. If you are in a zone with active timers and log out or go to char select screen, the timers will keep running and display in the spawn timer list. That way you can watch them count down. I will see abt making it so if you are in PoK, GL or GH that it will behave same way. I also want to make it so you can open a timer file and it display the info too.

I think i figured out why intervals between spawns would not update. There was nothing in place to trigger saving the timer file with updated values. I got a bit of testing to do, but I am making some progress. Hopefully someone will find this stuff useful.

Another option would be to add the zone name to the spawn timer list, and if you leave a zone with timers counting down, have them stay on the list. That way you could keep track of spawns in several zones if you have established timers. Any thoughts? Opinions?

razzle

Razzle
12-12-2012, 12:22 AM
I think I got it like I want. Sitting in the guild hall watching spawn timers count down for another zone. Too cool. No more guessing if its time for respawn. Added an option so timers do not persist across zones if you choose to turn it off.

Razzle

purple
12-12-2012, 07:16 AM
Maybe by default, never save spawns, but you can do right click->Sticky Spawn Entry or something that causes just that one entry to get colored a different color and to persist across zones (maybe float to the top of the spawn list)? There are so many spawns that holding timers for all zones at all times seems a bit much and would make the spawn list unusable. But if it is for a specifically requested spawn, it wouldn't gum up the works. Then if no one ever selects that, there is no change. But if people want it, they can use it.

Another alternative would be a separate Saved Spawn List that has Zone in it.

Razzle
12-12-2012, 10:26 AM
I tried all spawns and the list does become too full. I did add the zone name to the spawn timer in the list so you can see which spawn timer is associated with which zone. I really only need like one spawn for what I am doing. If holding down a few ph's, might need a couple. I like the idea of being able to sticky specific spawns. Thats a great idea. Should be able to make stickied spawn points save. Was also thinking of labeling the spawn points too. That way if you label it, it persists across zones. I will play with it a few ways.

Thanks purple

razzle

Razzle
12-12-2012, 04:52 PM
Gotta change hash tables for spawn points to add a zone name to the hash. Pain in butt to be changing primary keys.

Hidron
12-12-2012, 04:58 PM
Could it use something similar to the Global Alert system which already persists across zones, and then just have some way to select the tracking of a particular spawn point?

Razzle
12-12-2012, 05:14 PM
Could it use something similar to the Global Alert system which already persists across zones, and then just have some way to select the tracking of a particular spawn point?
Thats what I am doing. I needed to tie the zone name to the spawn point. So the globals will be the ones that are stickied. Since cant have diplicate spawn points in hashtable, i used the zone name as a salt added to front of spawn points. So now to get the global loading from file, and saving, so can maintain. I think it will be useful, least for me. Found a few other little bugs with timers, so working on fixing them up better. I might dig in memory to see if i can access instance info for keeping timers.

Fireblade
12-12-2012, 05:41 PM
New Offsets for you to play with, Razzle:

[File Info]
Patchdate=12/12/2012

[Port]
port=5555

[Memory Offsets]
ZoneAddr=0xd61e10
SpawnHeaderAddr=0xde6248
CharInfo=0xd54898
TargetAddr=0xd548b0
ItemsAddr=0xd51400
WorldAddr=0xd54868

[WorldInfo Offsets]
WorldHourOffset=4
WorldMinuteOffset=5
WorldDayOffset=6
WorldMonthOffset=7
WorldYearOffset=8

[SpawnInfo Offsets]
NextOffset=0x4
PrevOffset=0x8
LastnameOffset=0x38
XOffset=0x64
YOffset=0x68
ZOffset=0x6c
SpeedOffset=0x7c
HeadingOffset=0x80
NameOffset=0xa4
TypeOffset=0x125
SpawnIDOffset=0x148
OwnerIDOffset=0x1fc
HideOffset=0x270
LevelOffset=0x18c
RaceOffset=0xeac
ClassOffset=0xeb0
PrimaryOffset=0xfb4
OffhandOffset=0xfc8

[GroundItem Offsets]
PrevOffset=0x00
NextOffset=0x04
IdOffset=0x08
DropIdOffset=0x0c
XOffset=0x70
YOffset=0x74
ZOffset=0x78
NameOffset=0x1c

Razzle
12-12-2012, 06:48 PM
Thanks Fireblade. If I would decide how I want these timer changes I will get a release pushed out. I might back out persistent timers for now, since they need some work. I have a few bug fixes left to test. Hmmm. Code tonight? Or try to ding next level? Hmmmm.

Razzle

Hidron
12-12-2012, 08:57 PM
You have put enough work in for now, go play & have some fun.

Razzle
12-12-2012, 10:47 PM
This is what the new output for the offset finder looks like. I made it simpler.

[File Info]
PatchDate=12/11/2012

[Port]
Port=5555

[Memory Offsets]
ZoneAddr=0xd61e10 # Match
SpawnHeaderAddr=0xde6248 # Match
CharInfo=0xd54898 # Match
ItemsAddr=0xd51400 # Match
TargetAddr=0xd548b0 # Match
WorldAddr=0xd54868 # Match
It is more tailored for your own installation. The actual port value listed, is what it is loading from the ini file you are running.

Razzle

Razzle
12-13-2012, 01:11 PM
I got it so you can "sticky" timers. They dont save though. Maybe add that later. Trying to get a release ready and working out any bugs in changes.

Razzle

Razzle
12-13-2012, 04:58 PM
Trying to track down a bug where sometimes you have to disconnect and reconnect client after server has been running with client stopped and started several times. Very annoying.

Razzle

Razzle
12-13-2012, 05:02 PM
Changing time last spawn name to just spawn name in timers. Making it usually keep spawn names that look like named in this, like names that start with # or caps.

Razzle