PDA

View Full Version : NEWS: MySEQ Open 2.2.12 Released

Razzle
12-14-2012, 03:33 PM
Announcing the release of MySEQ Open 2.2.12. The installer can be downloaded from the files section (http://sourceforge.net/projects/seq/files/MySEQ%20%28Windows%20SEQ%29/MySEQ%20Open%202.2.12/MySEQ%20Open%202.2.12.msi/download)on sourceforge.

Release Version 2.2.12</SPAN>
Dated 14 December 2012</SPAN>

Installer Changes</SPAN>

Streamlined the installer to have less options, so everything always gets installed, but it will always prompt you for the folder into which it will be installed.</SPAN>

Server Changes</SPAN>

Added framework for finding secondary offsets. The patterns and masks are not set up to work yet. </SPAN>
Changed the primary offset finder output text. Maybe it will be less confusing. Maybe not. </SPAN>
Updated offsets to EQLive dated 12/12/2012. Thanks Fireblade. </SPAN>
Reverted the Items offset finder patterns and mask to prior to the last big changes. So it is back to working with what is currently on EQLive. </SPAN>
Moved sending target info after spawns, so on initial startup with a running client that has a target. The target id has something to match. Otherwise targeting only worked after retargeting. More support was needed in client for this to work too.</SPAN>

Client Changes</SPAN>

Ground Items list background color now updates with list background color changes. </SPAN>
The target window will now adjust size better so the in game date/time are not cut off. </SPAN>
The target window will adjust height better when selecting spawn timers. </SPAN>
Timers, Spawns, Players, Ground items, should no longer appear on tooltips while hovering on the map if they are depth filtered. </SPAN>
Abbreviated the month in the target window so the minimum width is smaller. </SPAN>
Added new columns to the spawn timer list which will display a countdown of remaining time in seconds until re-spawn and the zone short name. </SPAN>
Selecting a mob on the map, with the left mouse button while pressing the control key, will now work correctly. </SPAN>
Selecting a spawn timer on the map will now update show the selected item on the Spawn Timer List.</SPAN>
Using the Control-Mouse Left button over a mob on the map, will now select the corresponding timer on the Spawn Timer List.</SPAN>
The spawn timer list will change color as the countdown timer gets closer to zero.</SPAN>
Added the ability to Sticky timers. Right clicking a timer on the Spawn Timer List, will have a check box to Sticky the timer. A stickied timer will continue to show even after you zone. No, it won't show the respawn. I am not a miracle worker. But you can see it count down from outside the zone. This is not persistent upon restart. I might add saving these later. But for now, they have to be stickied each time you use them like this. </SPAN>
Changed the timers so that the Last Spawn Name, is now just Spawn Name. It will try to keep the name of possible named mobs listed here. It prefers mobs that start with a capital letter or a #. </SPAN>
Made adjustments in client so that upon startup, it will not clear the target, if there was one already. </SPAN>
Timers should save properly now, if the interval between spawns updates.</SPAN>

Razzle

Fireblade
12-14-2012, 08:30 PM
Great work. :)

Fireblade
12-15-2012, 08:44 AM
I'll give you 2 patterns/masks that work for secondary offsets you can implement:

[SpawnInfoNameOffset]
Start=0x3F000
Pattern=\xA1\x58\xEA\xA4\x00\x05\xA4\x00\x00\x00\x 8D\x54\x24\x50\x2B\xD0\x8D\x9B\x00\x00\x00\x00
Mask=xooooxtttt?x???xxxxxxx

[SpawnInfoClassOffset]
Start=0xF000
Pattern=\x74\x33\x00\x00\xA1\x24\xEF\xC6\x00\x88\x 90\xA4\x0E\x00\x00\x8B\xCE\xE8\x22\xF9\xFF"
Mask=????xooooxxttttx?????

Already in the format to use in the server config.ini

Razzle
12-16-2012, 07:44 PM
Thanks fireblade. I found three more bugs to work on. Nothing major. I will try to get a new release out and update offsets with these when I get something new fixed.

Razzle

Razzle
01-16-2013, 10:26 AM
So far I found with sticky timers they get saved by mistakes to other zones. I think that is fixed. I have improved the name tracking for spawns. Might need a little tweaking still but much better so far. So still working on a few other little things. But still making some changes albeit kind of slowly. Been playing more so it seems pretty functional.

One thing I have found is I use depth filtering in certain zones. So I usually want it on always in those zones. So I am looking at ways to save certain zone specific settings. Not sure which way to do it. Thinking of moving setting stuff to appdata folders.

I want to get a release out sometime after Jan patch.

Razzle

Fireblade
01-16-2013, 11:30 AM
One thing I have found is I use depth filtering in certain zones. So I usually want it on always in those zones. So I am looking at ways to save certain zone specific settings.
Razzle
Big thumbs up for that bro!;)

Razzle
01-23-2013, 03:36 PM
I have a release about ready. Saving depth filter on/off on a per zone basis is the bomb. Trying to test some issues with client/server connection getting corrupted. I gotta make sure I dont make it worse. But looking good for release in next few days.

Razzle