PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about comming back!

TheKub
03-21-2002, 02:53 PM
Hey all!... I have used Showeq in the past got tired of EQ and quit then restarted... then quit. So Ive been out for nearly a year and am thinking about getting into it again. I mainly used SEQ for navigating and tracking my EXP. After reading the FAQ they changed the way exp is shown to the client. I know that the SEQ has the built in ability to guess how much EXp you get my question is is this pretty close to being right? or is it off due to the new patch and the new "stream lined (30-50)" levels now? And if you guys care to fill me in on any other major changes that have happend in the past year for SEQ that would be cool.

Thanks Later all!!

Joshi
03-22-2002, 05:22 AM
That is prolly a lot of changes to type here.
Try update your SEQ :)

flipper
03-22-2002, 05:57 PM
Mine seems to track XP well. The latest patch that banished hell levels resulted in a change in the XP that SEQ says I have. They essentially changed the XP requirement for each level and scaled your current XP down so you would remain the same on your bubble meter.

RSB
03-23-2002, 02:56 AM
The last update to SEQ includes, at least, a closer xp model to what is used now that hell levels are gone.

RSB