PDA

View Full Version : New bugs under 4.0.1

shadowcat
04-01-2002, 01:18 PM
These are a couple bugs I've recently seen with the latest pull from CVS (as of 3/31/02):

Corpses: When zoning in for the first time, corpses will decode as normal and show up as yellow boxes. If a person dies, their corpse is now called "Driz's corpse's corpse" and becomes a marker on the map (I think it's a magenta x). If you camp or zone and come back, it will decode right. But for some reason, it's not doing it right as they die.

Spell List: I found that when I cast a buff on one player (B), the buff timer for a previously cast buff (on player A) got moved to the bottom of the list and the time left was increased to later than the one I had just cast (on player B). I'm not sure how it happened but it happened a couple times (with the same player A) and I was not able to duplicate it purposely. One thing that might have affected it was that player A had gone LD and come back before the buff(s) expired.

sakshale
04-02-2002, 01:05 PM
I saw that the other day. However, the real problem was that the corpse I was trying to locate to rez, in a dungeon, was marked by an 'x' and was off to the upper right hand corner of the screen, outside of the actual dungeon map area.

I was concerned that we were going to have to /petition for a missing corpse. The mele character ended up making the long run from their bind point and found the corpse in an area that would have been in the center of the dungeon.

shadowcat
04-02-2002, 02:30 PM
Yes, I saw that also. Some corpses appeared outside the map outline. I didn't know what it was until I passed my mouse cursor over it and saw the "corpse's corpse".

Also, another problem I saw was the FoV would sometimes appear larger than it should or simply disappear altogether.