PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible?

outthere
04-02-2002, 04:08 PM
Has anyone knows that uses ShowEQ that a lot of unique mobs appear with # sign in front of their names. I usually just create a quick filter for this.

What I was wondering is whether or not their are any plans to add this filter to the standard filters.conf file in the future.

Just curious.

Thanks,

Outthere

Cryonic
04-02-2002, 04:32 PM
filtered mobs wouldn't be in the showeq.conf file. They would go in the filters.conf or filters_<zonename>.conf file and BlueAdept and others have been maintaining these files.

Use search to find his posts about where to get them.

BlueAdept
04-03-2002, 10:42 AM
Ok here is a blatant and shameless plug:

www.seqstuff.cjb.net which takes you to
www.27.brinkster.com/blueadept

Currently have filters for most zones and have a few other things for SEQ.

When I get time, Im going to be re-doing the site over. Make it look a little better.

I also might have an update on the luclin files soon.

RSB
04-03-2002, 10:35 PM
Blue got a question...are you going to keep all the alerts in the Maidens Eye? Seriously over half the mobs there end up in the Alert. I've just mine down just wondering it was been thought about.

RSB

BlueAdept
04-04-2002, 08:05 AM
Actually I did take out the majority of the ones in maidens. It hasnt made it to the web site yet.

There should be a new update soon. I had someone send me a bunch of updated spawns.

Virusmaster
04-04-2002, 12:42 PM
Hey Blue, your lists are a bit "off" in that mobs that show on alert are not always that important, and some that need to be there are not. Don't take me wrong, you rule for putting the zone specific spawn lists together. Otherwise I would probably not have taken the time to do the filtering that way. I'm sure that after a while the list will evolve into something a bit more refined. Actually, I'd like to see a few mobs left off the list (because I think truely lazy people should get NOTHING!). Thanks for all the effort dude. You have helped me become the envy of my lazy friends :)

BlueAdept
04-04-2002, 04:31 PM
The filters that I have, I have just gathered from many sources. I then put all the ones I had and separated them by zone.

Honestly, I usually only get about 5 hours per week to play (I am, unfortunately, that busy). Most of those names in lists, I have never even heard of.

If you read my web site, I have asked that any errors, corrections, or additions that should be made, to please email me with the info. To date, only 3 people have sent me any kind of corrections or additions.