PDA

View Full Version : Explorers needed

ThanosOfTitan
04-16-2002, 01:26 PM
New Cazic Thule & Runnyeye data needed, probably Chardok since it's been refreshed.

Nobody
04-16-2002, 01:44 PM
Hopefully BA will upload the latest filters I'm about to submit (with most of your changes in these threads). A lot of the mobs from CT/Chardok and such are in there. Someone just needs to say what's important and what isn't.

The best thing people can do is supply spawnlog.txt files. I can get correct mob names (spelling, case, with #, without, etc) from those.

ThanosOfTitan
04-16-2002, 02:40 PM
Yea, we need to eyeball them to find out which ones are ones we really care about.

Nobody
04-16-2002, 03:03 PM
These will have to be done by public review. While a Mage might not care where Lucan is, a Paladin might. Users will need to give input on what to cut out and what to include.

Being able to rip throught the known mobs though will help weed out little known rares, mis spellings, and the like.

BlueAdept
04-17-2002, 10:17 PM
Sorry work has been hell since Im trying to go on vacation next week. Been trying to get everything done before I leave.

I got the site updated. I put that new file up and one that I had been sent 2 weeks ago by someone else (probably by thanos)

My site is a mess. I need to go organize it and put everything together sometime soon. It will probably have to wait until I get back.

Anyway, the new files can be downloaded at http://www27.brinkster.net/blueadept/

Thanks guys for helping with them. Mapfiend was the only other site with a good spawn list. Now that he is gone, with everyones help, we will keep a good list going.

ThanosOfTitan
04-18-2002, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by BlueAdept
I got the site updated. I put that new file up and one that I had been sent 2 weeks ago by someone else (probably by thanos)
Yea, that was me.