PDA

View Full Version : Request for BlueAdapt

Just_A_Nut
04-20-2002, 01:15 PM
Love all the work on the filters, very helpful, and wanted to say thank you for all of your work.
I do have 1 request. Could you clean up your website so that there is just one or two downloads, instead of all the different dated versions? It sems from a quick look at the files, that all of the zips contain the same filenames, just different versions. Would cut down on confusion considerably if there was just a currentfilters.tgz or zip.
It just seems a bit disorganized right now, and a solid link to the current set of best filters would be nice to have.

Just a thought,
Just a nut :D

BlueAdept
04-20-2002, 03:00 PM
I know I need to clean it up. I just havent had time.

Ive only had time to dump the files on the server. I havent even looked at them.

Ive been trying to go on vacation, but to do so, I had a lot of work I had to finish up first.

Ill be gone starting mid of next week for a week or so. When I get back and clear off that stack of work that will be waiting for me, Ill clean up the site.

Just_A_Nut
04-20-2002, 10:38 PM
I understand the difficulty in trying to maintain the filters, and wasn't putting any pressure on ya whatsoever :D
Get your stuff done, enjoy your vacation, then mess with it.
I know the filters are a chore, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one that greatly appreciates your hard work in this.

/salute

Just_A_Nut