PDA

View Full Version : Plane of Hate

dbrot
04-21-2002, 02:46 PM
Did you ever notice some of the spawns point in PoH. It says SHOWEQ USERS ARE LAME. Lol

Cryonic
04-21-2002, 04:18 PM
only for the past year or so.

fryfrog
04-21-2002, 09:27 PM
you can't blame the guy, i can't actually recall if there is even a thread on THIS forum about that, it is so old :)

high_jeeves
04-21-2002, 09:30 PM
Wow, I feel like I'm following you around fryfrog...

A quick search of "lame" did turn up a few other threads here... some as recent as a month or so ago... why does everything think they are the first to see these? I think they were put in right after kunark, werent they?

--Jeeves

BlueAdept
04-22-2002, 07:18 AM
I thought it was right after Velious...not Kunark

Azerael
04-22-2002, 09:14 AM
I seem to recall them going live with the Planar updates, specifically when the 2nd floor of PoH was opened. These were post Velious release IIRC.

It all runs together after playing this long. :D

guice
04-22-2002, 10:11 AM
I seem to recall them going live with the Planar updates, specifically when the 2nd floor of PoH was opened. These were post Velious release IIRC.

They where added with the upgrades to the planes. That happened around the Time Frame of the Release of Velious ( before after? not sure, I think after ? ). It was the same time Inny was updated to lvl 70, as well as CT.

2hd Floor Hate was already opened up at that time.

Azerael
04-22-2002, 10:23 AM
Fair enough, as I said, it all runs together. I thought they opened up the 2nd floor of PoH, added the new Demis and buffed Inny at the same time. :)

guice
04-22-2002, 10:35 AM
:p

Aye, after playing for a while, it's hard to remember what happened when.

Exo
05-09-2002, 07:11 AM
I still remember my first zone in after the plane was changed. Invis... zone... thinking lets see what's new ... glance at ShowEQ ... blink ... /say Hmmmm .... we need a bigger boat.

For those of you that don't know hate grew about 40% in surface area and trippled in mob count on that change. It being a second floor it looked to ShowEQ like there were monsters EVERYWHERE. This was hours after the patch and no one knew what to expect at all.

EEP!!! I'm off topic.

Anyone notice that there are mobs in hate named ShowEQ Users are Lame? :p