Thread: winex works, seq on same machine?

winex works, seq on same machine?

okies after many hours for forum reading, compiling code this is what i have...

everquest working in linux through winex (www.transgaming.com)

showeq working on the same machine

keysniffer (running in wine also)

what i dont have and cant seem to get working...

showeq sniffing the right packets, ive tried both the loopback ip (127.0.0.x) and the machine ip (10.10.10.2)

not sure if the keysniffer is working properly cause of eqgame is not actually running but rather emulated

anyone able to recreate what i have done and give me feedback

-addict (to my pc and eq)

anyone able to recreate what i have done and give me feedback
    Yes, actually.. even better than recreating it, it has already been done, and the results posted on this fourm. The search criteria you have to enter to find the thread are extremely convoluted, and complex, try: "winex showeq" for example.

search > post

--Jeeves
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

humm maybe its late, but i have read through most of the forum postings that have anything to with winex, wine, keyniffer, showeq + winex, keysniffer + winex.

i see where the keysniffer is compled in linux, i see where people have posted that have both running (but none successfully) /shrug

guess ill wait til morning and try again to see if i have miss read something, thanks J

--addict (to my pc and eq)

It must be late... there are exactly 10 threads (including this one) that reference winex in them.

This one:

http://seq.sourceforge.net/showthrea...&threadid=1991

and this one:

http://seq.sourceforge.net/showthrea...ighlight=winex

Answer your question very easily...

Reading comprehension = good.

--Jeeves
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

high_jeeves,

You are so annoying with your search responses. Yea people may ask a question that has already been asked. But it doesnt amount to all the times you tell people to search. And to be honest, I get more pissed when I see you post something about searching back, rather then the person asking the question.

Bottom line. By the time you open your mouth, the person has already done wrong. Its highly likly that he will delete his thread that he posted just because you told him to search. The damage has been done, no need to add to the fire.

Get off your high_horse_01

Your post has been made before (and by people with even fewer posts than you!).. please search to find my response..

--Jeeves

I agree.

You guys sure have made high_jeeves a bitter person. Do him a favor, use the freaking search button

Either that or make a newbies forum and lock high_jeeves out of it!

Originally posted by high_jeeves
    Your post has been made before (and by people with even fewer posts than you!).. please search to find my response..

--Jeeves

/lol

Thread Information