Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Guys.

PauloOfTunare

Delete this Thread please

Deleted.

I goofed up bigtime. This isn't the pokemon forum.
    Last edited by PauloOfTunare; 11-22-2002 at 11:35 AM.

Um... if you char name is Paulo, and you are on the Tunare server, you will need to consider changing your name to Paulo of Banned Land.

--Jeeves
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

Originally posted by high_jeeves
    Um... if you char name is Paulo, and you are on the Tunare server, you will need to consider changing your name to Paulo of Banned Land.

--Jeeves
    ROLF
    C'mon guys, its so simple maybe you need a refresher course! Its all ball barings nowadays!

Last edited by Tyro; 11-22-2002 at 10:02 AM.

LOL.. if its not him, then I hope Ratt sends the IP address of the poster to Verant... we dont need these kinds of people either here, or in EQ in general.

--Jeeves
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

There are those that would assume another identity when posting in these forums. I assume idiocy, but there could be dark treachery invloved.

PauloOfTunare

delete this thread please...

I goofed bigtime.

This is cold hearted. If this poor bastard posted with his real name/server then yeah, he's an idiot to have done that. But to take the time to start search out and post links and such...sheesh, give the kid a break. It's not like you've never done anything stupid in your lifetime.

PauloOfTunare

begging....

Please delete this thread. I really messed up.

I thought this was a different forum.

I feel sorry that your char might be banned now cause you posted your info here. You should have thought a little about it.

I personally used a character from Piers Anthony triliogy. None of my chars on any server have anything relating to it.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

PauloOfTunare, send me a PM with the exact email message you sent me and tell me what email address it came from. Depending on what you send me will decide whether I post your IP address, or delete the thread...

Answering wrong can turn out very bad for you, regardless of whether you are the real Paulo of Tunare or not.

Wow...and the plot thickens. Will it be deleted or will an ip be posted? Tune in tomorrow...Same Ratt time....Same Ratt channel.

Sorry. I was kinda interested if it really was a character. I posted on his boards so he would see this and could take appropriate action. What do I get in return? He bans my account and ip from his boards and deletes the post...
    If I didn't look it up, he wouldn't even have the option to delete the post at this point if it is him. Even if it's not ...

So much for trying to help. blah
    Last edited by Tyro; 11-22-2002 at 01:19 PM.

Any chance you could post his original message, I am curious. Of course with edits to anything "personal"

Puppet (Not the real puppet of Banned land)

Thread Information