Thread: new exe today

new exe today

Keyring shows the sessionkey to be same,
    7c1950

(time for speedphreak to post another thread about not using it )

can't I just hijack this one?

Yes, I updated the thread from yesterday to say that the offset is the same. Doesn't appear to be any nasty code added

D O N T U S E T H E O F F S E T F I N D E R

sure can

only reason you posted that was cause of this.

http://seq.sourceforge.net/showthrea...&threadid=2755

which I could have lied. Said I manual found it myself (which I could, but I'm lazy)

But I didn't, I said it was via-keyring. On purpose.

Don't know about anyone else. But if sony finds out I'm running seq and I get banned for it.
    Great.
    1. I save money.
    2. It'll finally get me to stop playing.

Anyways, like I said, at least, when I did post. I said how I got it.

since this a virtual world, one wouldn't know if you was actual getting manually either.

Aardvark
    Don't know about anyone else. But if sony finds out I'm running seq and I get banned for it.
    Great.
    1. I save money.
    2. It'll finally get me to stop playing
    I strangely feel the same way. It would be a blessing in disguise. LOL

actually, I find that i save money by playing EQ. Instead of going to the movies 2 times a month or more, renting movies a few times a month or more, going on other expensive entertainment ventures, I just spend my 13 bux a month and get tons of entertainment whenever I want it. And it's usually 100 times more engrossing, thought provoking, interactive than any of the above mentioned activities. Even if it just cuts those other expenses in half, you can still have a life and cheap entertainment... saves ya money for sure

/Nod
    -- Lord Crush

Greater Faydark has to be cleaned from all Elves !

This is a HOTKEY !!!

Yeah but damn.. Thanks to EQ I am now more tired, fatter and more out of shape.

Is that worth the $40 I save from not going to the gym?

I still want to build a bike chair with a generator to power the computer - then if you have a 3GHz CPU you would really get a great workout compared to the 200 MHz Pentium in the linux box.

Talking Power Cycle?

Excuse me, but you are not telling us that you really think that you need to cycle 15 times more to power a 3GHz PIV instead of a 200Mhz Pentium.

right? Because you only need to cycle twice, maybe three times faster given the losses to generate the needed power.

Ahh, one last thing, please do not try to feed power your monitor from off to on (transient) there you will need lots of hp muscle to do it.

"solo is the only way to fight"
    a Proud Necro of ...
    :-)

I can just hear it...

"omg, I'm zoning ... DON'T STOP PEDALLING!!!!!"

Anyways, how did a thread about a new exe and key offset turn into powering computers using manual labor?
    -FGay Trader er... GFay

Re: Power Cycle? Ratio is 10x

Originally posted by a_necro00
    Excuse me, but you are not telling us that you really think that you need to cycle 15 times more to power a 3GHz PIV instead of a 200Mhz Pentium.

right? Because you only need to cycle twice, maybe three times faster given the losses to generate the needed power.

Not quite 15x but based on the CPU power the 200MHz PMMX is 8 Watts and the 3000MHz P4 is 82 watts making the ratio 10x - excluding monitors, drives, motherboards, video cards ect.

Hrm. I *suppose* so. I thought that was just the amount of heat produced, although I guess to generate that heat you need more power. Or something.

Overall the CPU isn't the only power hungry part of the computer anyways - video board, hard disks, chipset, memory, the 5 fans; all these use a lot more power in a modern system then a p200 with similarly old components - but I agree (for different reasons) that it could take 15x more pedaling =)

Sosando tells the group 'sec guys afk gotta goto the bathroom'
    /pause 10
    Sosando has gone linkdead.
    "You have been disconnected"

Knew I should have kept peddaling...

Thread Information