Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Last post

Last post

Ok in a previous post someone asked about the xp moving up every other MOB. well i know you called him stupid Ratt.
    Well i admit im stupid, so can you tell me why? cause i just noticed it too! I know im going to get flamed, BUT I did search around these boards and didnt see anything about that topic. Well hopefully somewhere in the flames im about to receive someone will be kind enough to explain why every other mob kill the xp goes up!

searched ?

Don't take this as a flame ... but how exactly did you search ?

I think a lot of people refer to surfing the forums as "searching"

Dear god, the developers of ShowEQ can't seem to get ANYTHING right. Now the great experience watching portion of ShowEQ doesn't seem to work. When are they going to fix this?
    I typed "not reporting experience" in the search engine and was directed to several posts including the FAQ which had the above answer.

It takes longer to post the question then find the answer by using the seach engine ... I think that's what frustrates people.

Hope it helps ya next time...

actually it did, because i surfed to boards. I did not use the search button. See i told you i was stupid. Thank you from now on i will use search first.

How about searching for "xp reported" or "xp displayed". Both such searches led me to this interesting thread:

http://seq.sourceforge.net/showthrea...&threadid=1896

I shouldn't even post this I suppose since it encourages idiocy... *sigh*

Originally posted by vpresti
    actually it did, because i surfed to boards. I did not use the search button. See i told you i was stupid. Thank you from now on i will use search first.
    /sigh
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely, idiotic things i've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherant response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you NO points, and may god have mercy on your soul."

WTF? I mean seriously... WTF? What part of "Search" was unclear?

Someone says "Search." There's a button named "Search."

How fucking hard is it to connect those two ideas together? Does it require some sort of mental powers that I am unaware of, and that come naturally to myself and a miriad of other people, that most of you fucking moronic idiots that can't figure out how to search do not have?

Is it some genetic deficiency I am unaware of? Why the fuck is it so hard to think about what you do before you do it? If someone says "Turn left at the next intersection" do you keep going until the road curves left at an intersection? Or do you actually TURN at that intersection? I'm starting to think some of you idiots actually keep going until the road curves or you run into someone else driving a minivan waiting for the road to turn right at an intersection. WTF... really. WTF?

answer:
    just take a look at the threads containing detailed instructions on how to install seq and you will no longer wonder. I think it is more like impatient, something that each generation keeps getting worse at, information comes so quickly, no one takes time to actually sit downa and read anymore.

h0m3r

ever heard the wave file of homer simpson

press any key to continue...
    Doh! Where's the any key?...
    --
    It'll all come out in the wash...

- tested and approved by SEQ users world wide!

It sure blows my mind. I mean, when I'm in search of information, I want it as fast as I can get it.

Searching on google or using the "search" function on a forum is obviously the quickest way, because it could be hours or longer before someone replies to a forum post.

/boggle

...we have a search button?

I did tech support for a mom-n-pop ISP for almost 4 years. When I left that job, I swore I would never again be amazed at the utter stupidity of people at large. I figured I had seen and heard it all...

Well, I have been amazed again....
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely, idiotic things i've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherant response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you NO points, and may god have mercy on your soul."

For sanity's sake, keep this in mind :

If you consider yourself of average intelligence,
    BY DEFINITION, it means half the people are
    dumber than you.

AND, no system is truly foolproof, because fools are so ingenious

Unhappy whoah ratt

Holy shit Ratt...I think the latest patch has pushed you over the edge...sure hes a lazy bum who cant read, but jeesh...even I dont make my kids bleed when they forget to put their dirty clothes in the hamper LOL... calm down and concentrate on the fix LOL...

PS...thanks for all that you do, im sure its not easy, as your rant proves that you have been pushed beyond the realms of sanity...

Damn SOE...damn them to hell

Searching......
    Searching......

Really depends on what you type in the search bar. You could type "Not reporting" and get almost ever post that has the word "Not" and "Reporting"

Then you add the word Xp and Experience and you get a plethera of reports of "Windows XP" and stuff about "Experience Layers"

/boggle

It all depends on how you search. I normally avoid posting here, based on the fact that regardless of how constructive or how stupid a question is, there is always some F'Tard that wants to just start Flaming on behalf of just wanting to Flame what he/she thinks or believes to be a stupid question, regardless of the relevance.

People that just FLAME to make those that are of lesser knowledge, are themselves of lesser knowledge on other platforms, and usualy get FLAMED for their stupid questions... YET.. when they "know" something that others do not, they hold it over others heads and gloat.. Their "Gloat" is .. "I know this and you dont, you idiot!"

Take this post as a reminder that the stupid question, is the one you don't ask.. Quit making people FEEL stupid, just because in other Enterprises you are made to feel stupid due to YOUR lack of knowledge. Instead, Edjucate and Teach others.

Some of those posts you've made mention to are mighty old.

Others not so.

But as I said.. it is all in HOW you search, and what you put in the search window, and then Click the button.

Don't just FLAME someone just because you think you are better than they are due to your welath of knowledge and expertise..
    Last edited by QuerySEQ; 01-30-2003 at 09:45 PM.

"Don't just FLAME someone just because you think you are better than they are due to your welath of knowledge and expertise."

People don't get flamed for having less knowledge about something. People get flamed for not looking at what is infront of their face.

ie
    Person 1 "Can anyone tell me how to do x?"
    Person 2 "Did you try using Search?"
    Person 1 "Yes I tried and didn't find anything"
    Person 2 Presses the Search button at the top of the form and types in "x" and enter and gets 5 results and all answer Person 1's question.
    Person 2 "Thanks for wasting my time and yours because you have no concept"

Like Ratt says, if you ask them if they used Search and they say yes but didn't find anything and you do it and you find answers either one of 2 things has happened.
    1) they lied and really didn't use search
    2) they lied and really didn't use search

It is amazing how many people will waste more of their and others time to get some info then it would take for them to
    click on the "Search" button

Lost Packet please tell me you are joking.
    RSB

Thread Information