Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is SEQ working?

Is SEQ working?

cuz 00ber l00ts are waiting on me.

No it isn't. However it *is* an open source project so you can stop bitching and fix it for us.

I think you missed the point dumbshit. This is a joke of a forum and it was a joke of a post.

God why are some people such fucktards.

its not so much a joke forum, as a place to segregate the wothless, or flame infested posts to keep the other forums a relativly safe experience. A place that bad threads can be moved to die without effecting the general populace.
    casey AT trifocus DOT net

Actually, you missed the point cbreaker. Every other post is a dumb post filled with smartass or flame answers. You don't like my flame then you can just stick your attitude where the sun don't shine. Might even make some more hot air for you to blow.

God why are some people such fucktards?

bump?

Can we get an answer to this? I tried search on "working" and I found about 47.6 posts saying it's working, but after I fire up SEQ and wait for a 1 minute all I see is this ball that bounces all over my screen.

The funny thing is if i press any key the ball goes away for about a minute but it comes back. When the ball is gone, I don't see any map or spawns. Someone please help me.

QR

ShowEQ Br0ked || http://seq.sf.net || Ask and be kicked. || RTFM || Server stats: http://irc.krisp.com || showeq status for those that cant RTFT -- http://fist.tk || <Maj> Space Shuttle Columbia blew up. --goto cnn.com || Bad ShowEQ jokes == ban

[img-goatse]

and yea, showeq works, but only if you can get to lvl 34 in gems, cause thats just the way it is.

/gems 4ever

bump for the your search returned 41023 results, care to refine your search temrs crew

edit: THAT FIST.TK LINk IS NOT WORK SAFE. NOT WORK SAFE. DONT CLICK IT.

i clicked that fist.tk link at work and now i have to enroll in sexual harrassment training or lose my job. thanks a lot casey!

Thats because Casey is devious, wait a minute I mean a developer... *inno*

I have the exact same problem. every time i try to download QT it says "invalid password". what am i doing wrong?
    BaeLang
    ---
    "seek and ye shall find." <-- god's way of saying use the damn search button. (or grep)

Originally posted by baelang
    I have the exact same problem. every time i try to download QT it says "invalid password". what am i doing wrong?
    you have to configure NATAFTPNPPDPETCPCAISTP (Network Address Translation Anonymous FTP Non-Passive Port Discovery Protocol and Established TCP Connect Advanced Infrastructure Support and Tracking Protocol) to donwload QT. Its a pain, but blame the gnome developers for thier hatred of non-GPL software, cause im sure its thier fault, in some way. And blame KDE too, cause its bloated all to hell.

fluxbox 4ever.

Originally posted by casey

And blame KDE too, cause its bloated all to hell.
    Hey, I think KDE is great!

Maybe it's bloated on a Pentium MMX 200Mhz machine, but on my more modern AthlonXP machine it's very nice. Windows pop up quickly, everything is smooth, etc.

I want more then a simple window manager on my desktop. I like having a "start" menu, drag'n'drop, and Konquerer is great for browsing and file management. Also allows you to very very easily browse windows shares. There's a lot of great stuff in KDE that makes my life easier, and combined with KDE applications you're living large. Too bad there's not too many of them.

It feels more like Windows and it looks a lot nicer then Windows. IMO, ain't nothing wrong with that. The Windows interface works well.

Your comment may have been a joke but I thought I'd comment on KDE anyways.

That your runway Casey?

Heck of a lot wider than mine...
    (Jeez! KAUS! Bigass airport! you could... you could land like a REALLY BIG PLANE THERE!)

Must feel like landing on a big parking lot...

/em squirms with jealousy...

(no tower, garfield county regional... KRIL "Garfield area traffic... Cessna skyhawk turning for downwind on 8."
    "Skyhawk? Piper Comanche 30 miles west of airfield. Feel free to go on ahead of us. Piper Comanche."
    "Thanks a lot, Tom! Skyhawk."
    )
    (Things are kinda laid back at a towerless airport...)
    Last edited by mxedisn; 02-04-2003 at 11:45 PM.

that one is only 150 ft wide. The parallel is only marked 150 ft wide, but has 75 ft concrete shoulders, so is 300 ft wide. That thing gives some nasty illusions. Landing on a 35 ft wide runway, then coming down on that thing, and you feel a hell of a lot higher than you really are.

I've also come to hate that runway. Its 12,500 ft long (thats 2.5 miles for you non-aviation types), and they were recently doing some construction on the limited taxiways that intersect it. So only 4000 ft was available during day vfr. With 4000 ft available, the 737's and thier friends werent using it, so when it got busy, they stuck all us light aircraft on it. Oh, and the only open taxiways were at either end of the runway. So one day tower let us know we could probably backtaxi to the save taxi time, so we make a real nice short field landing, and ask to backtaxi...... "unable, taxi full length".

BITCHES.

so we taxi the 12,000 ft remaining, which puts at the far opposite end of the airport from the GA ramp, and we get to taxi another 3 miles to parking.

As for untowered airports, those can be pretty bad on thier own, ive landed at san marcos (HYI) where i was crossing midfield for a downwind entry, had a plane that had just departed a different runway, one running up on my runway, one waiting to take off on my runway, one in the pattern, and probably a couple other i missed.

KAUS from the northwest, easy to see the approach end of rwy 17L, and on the other side of the tower/terminal area you can kind of make out 17R/35L

the rest are short final to 17L

http://gallery.trifocus.net for more, these pics are in the smithville album under the flying pics section (need to seperate them)
    Last edited by casey; 02-05-2003 at 03:55 PM.

Thread Information