Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The *complete and uncut* flame casey thread

my lawyer claims that according to Texas state law, Section 4, Subsection 3, Paragraph 2.7, as the intitial challenger (from now on refered to as YOURDADDY), he has the right to select the time, and location. As such, YOURDADDY would prefer to meet at the basketball hoop behind the school after last period. Furthermore, YOURDADDY states, that according to Section 3, Subsection 2, Paragraph 1.3, you must either "be there, or be square".

--Jeeves
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

after having reviewed texas law §4.3(2.7), i will conceed your right to pick the time and place. YOURDADDY, henceforth known as MYDADDY, will await your lawyers, henceforth known as YOURGRANDMOTHER. When MYDADDY and YOURGRANDMOTHER come to an agreement on time and place, we shall continue our deliberation.

I request further clarification on the terms "basketball hoop beind school" and "after last period", as these are not specific enough for MYDADDY. If YOURGRANDMOTHER could address this when they finalize location plans, it would be most appreciated.

btw, is this a k.o. match, or to the death? (after-party cleanup preperation).

Ok, I realize that you guys are getting bored without SEQ, but this thread is getting scary ...
    -FGay Trader er... GFay

someone tried to flame me on the seq wiki gregchant setup (seqwiki.gregchant.com).

little did he know he cant hide behind an IP when he's connected to my irc server !!

i know its you lowjoy.

btw, it wasnt a good flame either, i think it was more being pissed that they visited my redirect to http://fist.tk and didnt like what they saw. its your own fault man, dont call me rude!

behind sears at 7pm tomorrow sound good for you?
    Only the people that frequent our server MB will get that joke Casey!

Originally posted by casey
    someone tried to flame me on the seq wiki gregchant setup (seqwiki.gregchant.com).

little did he know he cant hide behind an IP when he's connected to my irc server !!

i know its you lowjoy.

btw, it wasnt a good flame either, i think it was more being pissed that they visited my redirect to http://fist.tk and didnt like what they saw. its your own fault man, dont call me rude!
    Thats just bad Casey LOL, I'll need to watch out for you LOL

Thread Information