Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: so whats every1s view on the US/Iraq situaton?

the previous poster is an idiot

Posted by Jeeves on page 3

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yay! Way to start with the personal attacks... I can now safely ignore everything you post..
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by Jeeves on page 5

quote:
    Well, that shows just how poor your reading comprehension skills are then...

Durrrrrrrrrrr. Idiot. Way to remember things you posted 2 pages back, I guess your homogenes are to blame.
    Again, I simply state that your reading comprehension skills are very poor... Ignoring what you say is not the same as not reading or responding to your posts... it simply means that I understand that your opinion comes from an absolute lack of intelligence (as you have repeatedly proven over, and over again)...

I'd beat it back to being straight.
    When you go to prison, bubba's gonna love you.. they always like making child-abusers their wives...

--Jeeves
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

ignore

\Ig*nore"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Ignored; p. pr. & vb. n. Ignoring.] [L. ignorare; pref. in- not + the root of gnarus knowing, noscere to become acquainted with. See Know, and cf. Narrate.] 1. To be ignorant of or not acquainted with. [Archaic]

Philosophy would solidly be established, if men would more carefully distinguish those things that they know from those that they ignore. --Boyle.

To refuse to take notice of; to shut the eyes to; not to recognize; to disregard willfully and causelessly; as, to ignore certain facts; to ignore the presence of an objectionable person.

Durrrrr. My name is Jeeves and I'm a retard.

Um... again.. work on reading comprehension.. there are a number of definitions given.. one is:

to ignore the presence of an objectionable person.
    another is

to disregard
    on dictionary.com, you can also find:

give little attention or respect to
    If you are a representation of american youth, we are in more trouble than i ever imagined...

--Jeeves
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

disregard

\Dis`re*gard"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Disregarded; p. pr. & vb. n. Disregarding.] Not to regard; to pay no heed to; to omit to take notice of; to neglect to observe; to slight as unworthy of regard or notice; as, to disregard the admonitions of conscience.

n 1: lack of care and attention 2: letting pass without notice

v 1: refuse to acknowledge; 2: bar from attention or consideration
    To refuse to acknowledge.. hmm.. letting pass without notice.. hmm.. lack of car and attention.. hmm.. bar from attention or consideration.. hmm

Doesn't seem like any of the things you're doing with me now does it, tardy?

lack of care
    Seems exactly like it to me... again.. keep working on reading comprehension...

--Jeeves

Yeah and you keep saying that you don't care, or are going to ignore me, or even disregard me yet you just keep on responding don’t you. Pretty hypocritical isn't it?

I'm glad you do care.

Yeah and you keep saying that you don't care, or are going to ignore me, or even disregard me yet you just keep on responding don’t you. Pretty hypocritical isn't it?

I'm glad you do care.
    You seem to mistake me continuing the conversation to mean I care.. I dont.. I continue it, because I get a good belly laugh every time you reply.. I think everyone else here does too... I continue my conversation with you so that we can get some comedy here on these boards...

keep going, we all wait to hear what kind of rediculous foibles will come out of your mouth next...

--Jeeves

You cared again.

Well, jeeves, if being against special rights that the rest of the community does not share makes me a bigot, then doesn't your refusal to accept reality make you one as well - at least according to your own dictionary posting it does. Right? You speak english, do you not? Pot, this is kettle calling...

Here's a small dose of reality for you to deny, defame, whatever it is that people like you do:

"Baghdad must provide answers to specific questions such as the fate of banned weapons it previously admitted having."

From the article here: http://ad.doubleclick.net/adi/reuter...e=1;ord=21335?

Here is where jeeves denounces the news as a poor source of information...

Iraq is in violation - that is not an arguable fact. It's own countrymen have admitted to it before the immediate threat of military force changed their tune. Now, they pander to the idiot crowd of the world with their "woe is me, I'm so innocent" propaganda.

Here's another link for you, jeeves. This book details your mindset. Maybe it will set you free? http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...books&n=507846

Well, jeeves, if being against special rights that the rest of the community does not share makes me a bigot, then doesn't your refusal to accept reality make you one as well - at least according to your own dictionary posting it does. Right? You speak english, do you not? Pot, this is kettle calling...
    I'm talking about EQUAL rights.. currently, they do NOT have the same rights as straight people...

"Baghdad must provide answers to specific questions such as the fate of banned weapons it previously admitted having."

From the article here: http://ad.doubleclick.net/adi/reute...d=2
    1335?
    I fail to see this quote on the travelocity ad that you linked to..

Here's another link for you, jeeves. This book details your mindset. Maybe it will set you free? http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...=books&n=507846
    Once again, how am I supposed to take any argument you make seriously? Your viewpoint is that if I dont agree with you, or your party, I am an idiot.. You will find this viewpoint heavily agreed with in most dictatorships, monarchies, and communist countries... you should considering going to live in one of them, since you clearly dont have what it takes to be an american.

--Jeeves

I'm trying to remember the name of the host of this mornings radio show (plays on something like AM550 here). The host (a conservative like Rush Limbaugh if that helps anyone name him) was talking about the fact that FIVE YEARS ago, the UN General Secretary went to Iraq and spoke with Hussein. He was apparently issued a warning that this would be that last time he was warned to disarm or face the consequences. If this is true (and no I haven't tried to verify the information), then it seems like the UN really doesn't want to do anything more than talk and complain about the situation.

As for being an American. If I think someones an idiot for having a viewpoint (not that I'm pointing my finger at anyone here), then I am completely in my right to have and voice that opinion. Whether anyone else likes or agrees with it is besides the point. Thankfully the 1st amendment isn't about protecting the speach that people like, it's about protecting the opinions that people don't like. Example, the KKK or Neo-Nazis. While I don't agree with them, they are still allowed to have their opinion as long as it doesn't cause harm to others (e.g. Lynching someone for the color of their skin).

board Lizard ... you really should just quit posting heh your making yourself look worse each time you do, and admittingly some of the times I didn't think that was possible.

>In Great Britian, recent polls ranked countries by how much they threaten the world.

Rankings:

1) US
    2) N. Korea
    3) Iraq
    <

As a basis we can consider GB a gauge for the European community, I'm just generalizing here, but is it possible that they would see the US as the major threat because Europe is behind Arafat and the Pallys instead of Israel and the US? Conflict of interest?

I think a lot of these countries problem (I'm speaking mainly the Middle East and Asia now), and I'm speaking about the resent to the US -- is due to just plain envy.

The list of countries that get aid from the US is endless. We try to help everyone build an economy like we have, and then it fails. We help Israel and they have success at it, and everyone hates them too.

Jealously is the root of all evil.

All the aint-war movements are based on islamic fundamentalism, arabism (arab nazisim, ideology of egypt, syria, the PLO and iraq), anti-semitism towards israel and stupid hypocritical pacifism

and being told i'm making myself look worse each time i post by a guy named 'hhh' is funny. i'll take it you're a wrestling fan you fruit. yeah, nothing beats naming yourself after a wrestler and then trying to flame someone else. come back when you have more "game", pun intended.

Your statements on homosexuality (and I find it amazing you keep harping on this subject in a thread about the war in Iraq issue) smack of what the homosexuals themselves state. Look, I could care less that you're gay - that's your business. But you really need to quit with the tired rhetoric. Homosexuals do not have the same rights as heterosexuals - they have more. Examples:

- Name the law that protects the heterosexual from being denied employment based upon sexual preference?
    - Name the law that guarantees the heterosexual medical benefits regardless of ability to pay/employment.
    - Name the law that protects the heterosexual from being denied housing based upon sexual preference?

You can't name those laws - they don't exists. So what is to stop a homosexual business owner from not hiring the heterosexual based upon sexual preference? The same goes for the homosexual property owner. Nothing? Bingo!

Homosexuals do not fit any category of "suspect class" for the status of a minority or disenfranchised class. Unfortunately, the sense of entitlement that is so rampant in America these days panders to the cry of the self-proclaimed "discriminated" classes that just don't exist. You want the real class of individual getting the shaft in America these days? It's the white male age 18 to 49. And before you start with more of your bullshit, jeeves, I'm hispanic...

As for the link not working, sorry about the redirect. Try this: http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...toryID=2251675
    (Behold the power of SEARCH!).

How can you take anything I say seriously? It's obvious you can't take anything based upon fact - even facts supplied to you daily by even the most liberal of media organizations, the AP. Instead of focusing upon Iraq, you've concentrated on the emotional aspect of your sexuality because I stated I'm an opponent of special rights for homosexuals. You can't think objectively and are easily incensed when you feel someone treads upon your world of self-entitlement.

You really should read that book, though. Hey, it was written by a woman, not a pro-oil, war-mongering, right-wing tryant, gay-bashing white male.

Get over it, dude.

Thread Information