Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: high_jeeves - he is so much better than me.

I am a moron, and i hate myself.

I wish i could be as cool as high_jeeves, i worship him and want to make him happy. But sadly, i cannot, so i just sit in my mom's basement eating fried chicken and playing everquest all day. oh... wait, i dont play everquest because my showeq is broken and no one likes my worthless posts, too bad im in the basement, no windows to jump out of
    Last edited by casey; 02-18-2003 at 12:56 PM.

yes we have, but as for your lame ass posts.. NO..

absolutely - high_jeeves rools

I have always found Jeeves posts to be generally insightfull and or useful. Even when he is forced to tell some clueless loser where he screwed up.

You on the other hand have not posted much here. And, given the quality of the posts that you have made, I consider this a blessing.
    To search, or not to search,--that is the question:--
    Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
    The slings and arrows of outrageous flaming
    Or to take a look at the search function,
    And by using it, end them?

Love the milk carton, Greg!

--Jeeves
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

hai_hai - What use is he?

Has anyone benefited (in any way, shape or form) off these boards from this jerk off's posts?

Curious......

http://seq.sourceforge.net/showthrea...0664#post20664
    http://seq.sourceforge.net/showthrea...9227#post19227
    http://seq.sourceforge.net/showthrea...1162#post21162
    http://seq.sourceforge.net/showthrea...8844#post18844
    http://seq.sourceforge.net/showthrea...5581#post15581

All the other posts were nothing more than "thank you" posts to others. So I find nothing worth the contribution.

hai_hai is of no use to anyone.

all he does here is post complaints about the dev team not posting fixes for him, not constantly posting status updates, and being an overall moron.

And to answer some of hai_hai's questions in those linked posts (because im so irresistably helpful!)

1) yes, patrick aka rowyl aka quadlynx was a showeq dev, and is now an EQ dev. As for the rest of your post, go do some research on the subject before opening your mouth and spouting the shit that so freely flows from it.

2) Its because we dont like you. (and by we i mean at least me, i cant speak for the other devs on this matter, but i dislike you enough for the whole team, and probably half this board, so it should be sufficient)

3) I'd thought maybe you learned something in that thread, but guess not.

gonna stop here, cause im tired of reading hai_hai's posts.

and to address the original post of this thread, high_jeeves is a helpful person, but like all helpful people, the sheer amount of idiocy you encounter while answering legitimate questions adds up. Add to that people asking questions 2,3,5,200 times because they cant use search to get the answer thats already there. Add to that ungrateful morons who post asenine sarcastic ignorant shit. Add to that hai_hai, and what do you get? You are lucky people are willing to wade through the crap to do what they are doing.

My request to you hai_hai is to never post again, not until you have something 1) useful and 2) worthwhile to say. Until then, dont bother posting. Absolutly nothing you've posted here has helped the community at all, its all just selfish "why isnt showeq working and why hasnt a dev told me why" worthless posts.

You are either a sad pathetic individual who was most likely a single child who expects everyone to be nice to you and be working to make you happy, or you are a troll, and i have to go with the first, because if you a troll, you are one of the worst ive seen.

Casey

Casey - Hey Little Man,

Goes to show what a jerk off you are that you had to edit my original post to your liking. Once again, your the true loser here. If you hate me that much, please be so kind as to give me your home address, or I will give you mine. Then we can really play some games.

L0ser!!!!!

Btw, Casey thank you for being a jerk as usual. I sit on the IRC and I sit here, you never do benefit anyone with the diarrea of the mouth. So what if you own this msg board, or that little Irc server (Which can be taken down pretty easy), and whatever else you claim dominance over. And that Picture you posted (laugh) Who cares that you can fly a plane? Your one ugly somb of a bitch!!!

Since SEQ has broke you have done nothing for anyone except flame em here or on the IRC, while FEE/RATT/MVERN actually are working on a fix, and have been nice enough to discuss whats up.

Also Casey, I have beat you. I have gotton your attention. I have pissed you off, your hate me. I WON. laugh.

You will probably ban me now. Shrug. Who cares, with jerks like you and Jeeves here its not worth reading anyhow. (Then again I can always access this site anyways, no matter what you try)

High_Jeeves, your still an asshole btw.

Quick grammar lesson:

The word "your" is possesive. For example, "Here is your smelly sock," or "Please get your ass off of this forum."

The word "you're" is a contraction; a shortening of the words "You" and "are." For example, "you're an idiot."

You can use both in the same sentence like, "You're going to get flamed for this post until you're so sick of it, that you just pack your bags and go."

Sorry, pet peeve. Next lesson, "to," "too," and "two."

aaearon
    Originally posted by Dedpoet
    Quick grammar lesson:

The word "your" is possesive. For example, "Here is your smelly sock," or "Please get your ass off of this forum."

The word "you're" is a contraction; a shortening of the words "You" and "are." For example, "you're an idiot."

You can use both in the same sentence like, "You're going to get flamed for this post until you're so sick of it, that you just pack your bags and go."

GRAMMAR NAZI!

Re: Casey

finally, a flame. you've made my day hai_hai. thanks.

Originally posted by hai_hai
    Casey - Hey Little Man,

Goes to show what a jerk off you are that you had to edit my original post to your liking. Once again, your the true loser here. If you hate me that much, please be so kind as to give me your home address, or I will give you mine. Then we can really play some games.
    Hey, its not my fault your post ended up in this forum, if its deemed crap and moved here, or posted here to begin with its your own fault. If it was a worthwhile post, it would have been in one of the other forums, where the good posts live.

And you sir, are stooping to true loser levels, taunting me with violence. If you really must have my address though, its available from probably no less than 50 online sources, use your head.

L0ser!!!!!
    pure comedy.

Btw, Casey thank you for being a jerk as usual. I sit on the IRC and I sit here, you never do benefit anyone with the diarrea of the mouth. So what if you own this msg board, or that little Irc server (Which can be taken down pretty easy), and whatever else you claim dominance over. And that Picture you posted (laugh) Who cares that you can fly a plane? Your one ugly somb of a bitch!!!
    I dont sit in IRC to please you, or anyone. You may notice, if you sat in there for more than 10 minutes at a time to complain that no devs are talking, that people idle in there a lot. When i leave, i dont log out of irc, chances are im not at my computer. When you showed up today, i was at the airport paying for a plane i rented yesterday, sorry i missed you.

I dont own this messageboard, talk to ratt about that.

I do own 2 of the 3 irc servers on the network, and am an administator of the network. You're feeble threat of my network has been noted, and if you want to play those games, feel free, i have timed logs of what ip you use to connect, and those paired with your ISP and the 2 contacts i have with the FBI (i had a visit from the high tech crime division over an old hq post, and they left me thier card if i should ever need it).

No one but me cares that i can fly a plane. If you re-read that thread and use context (advanced reasoning skills you may not possess), you'll note that that pic was refuting your point of "you never leave your computer". I posted a pic while i was away from the computer, to demonstrate. You may also remember i was away from my computer today when you showed up again as "Trick_" in irc.

Everyone is entitled to thier opinion, but if you want to call me ugly, i humbly ask you to post a pic as well, so we can see if its the pot calling the kettle black.

Since SEQ has broke you have done nothing for anyone except flame em here or on the IRC, while FEE/RATT/MVERN actually are working on a fix, and have been nice enough to discuss whats up.
    You are right. You see, not all of us work on every aspect of the code. Most of my contributions were with the experience areas of showeq, as well as some other minor additions for fee (i wrote the gui dialog box that takes a key, used before it was able to be sent over the network, for example). Fee and Mvern are good with the EQ protocol, and they largely are the ones to fix it. I'm not going to try and refute that, they each know 1000% more than i do on the eq network protocol.

And in any case, dont bitch about it being broken if you are not doing anything. ShowEQ is opensource, and while you cannot write to CVS, you can still fix showeq and submit a patch, just like mvern did. Having write access to CVS does not automatically make give me super powers to know everything about eq and showeq and fix everything. The eq net protocol is just not my thing, there are people better at it than me, and more knowledgable, and they are the ones working on it. Get over it.

And if you look at my posts in general disc or dev, you'll notice ive actually helped a couple people in the past week alone. open your eyes. I only hate you, i can tolerate everone else. I even like some of them !

Also Casey, I have beat you. I have gotton your attention. I have pissed you off, your hate me. I WON. laugh.
    ha, you won... sure, if that will make you happy, you can add yourself to the long list of people who have "won". But really, my dislike of you is limited to this forum and irc, so limit your victory to those areas please.

You will probably ban me now. Shrug. Who cares, with jerks like you and Jeeves here its not worth reading anyhow. (Then again I can always access this site anyways, no matter what you try)
    i wont ban you, i find it entertaining when people like you flame me and join irc to bitch at me, so entertaining. I guess that means I win? In any case, i cant ban people from these forums, im not an admin, just a moderator of this particular forum. IRC i can ban you, but i wont.

Your threat of 1000 proxies has no effect either. Just makes you look like the k1dd13 you probably are. I base that assumption on this threat and the hacking threat, its not out of nowhere.

High_Jeeves, your still an asshole btw.
    again, everyone is entitled to thier opinions. You're wrong though.

After all of this, I have one thing to say.

My link died. I am sad.

Also, hai_hai, kill yourself. No. Seriously. Kill yourself.

Originally posted by Dedpoet
    Quick grammar lesson:

Well, since this is a worthless thread.. so I'll hyJax it on the account that I saw DedPoet's great lesson....

/insert shameless plug
    Just got back from the Ren Faire in AZ... Must suggest that you see the Ded & Bob Show...
    /hides from the rotten tomatoes

Thread Information