Thread: SEQ No longer partial working (test server related)

SEQ No longer partial working (test server related)

As of this past weekend, pretty sure it was Friday nights patch to test, SEQ no longer functions at all (gps was working up till that point tho only some zone changes were being detected).

This is not a fix it dev's message ( or fix it anyone message) just some information.

J

Some op codes probably just moved around a bit. Nothing to worry much about really.

I'm sure the devs have SEQ working now but are probably waiting for the next patch since Mvern has all but said that the changes on the LoY patch weren't extreme.

wtb diff

What would be the motivation of going through the effort of fixing it, but not releasing the patch?

Maybe I'm an optimist about open source or something, but the lack of a published patch implies to me that there isn't one...

I would tend to agree; there are probably 1 or 3 people with working versions, who are testing them, playing in the new zones, etc. Just waiting a few days to release the patch.

I miss ShowEQ, but the in-game cartography makes EQ bearable until it's working again.

It's probably just the standard 2 week wait, we get after every software release from Verant...

Choof.

Hmm

I seriously doubt the developers would hold back any code.
    To what purpose? Im yet to see an EQ patch shortly after seq was fixed, just to spite with the code.

Also this expansion imho delivers new content for less then a quarter of the total playerbase. So holding it back, like they did for Luclin just seems like paranoia from people who cant wait for SEQ to be properly fixed.

Personally I rather wait for a proper fix then to have a gps fix, which you already have with the cartography system.

And last of all SEQ is noones profession. I would guess these guys have lifes like everyone else, so you got to learn to wait and then enjoy the goodies while they last.

/Mantra

Thread Information