Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: whats UR religious belief

whats UR religious belief

ever1 has one. so what is you'res? think of this as a point/counter-point thread and try and be civil.

Oh my... I can't belive this even started... I thought the post on iraq was long....

-Lane

Let's start another thread on abortion and go for a perfect trifecta

Atheism... at least for now. I haven't found out what I truely believe in yet, as I'm still exploring my career...and other aspects of my life... Religion never really was important to me. I don't believe in a god(s)... so no, I'm not agnostic.
    Usually I post my character here...but uh...yeah...

You are all infidels and should be slaughtered like the lambs you are

Geez, this question is like the VI vs Emacs questions, choose for yourself and leave it at that.

---------------------------------------------------------
    Opinions are like Assholes. Everyone has one and you can't change it.

Ahhh, but that, too, is a religious perspective in and of itself isn't it

7/8 Atheist + 1/8 Agnostic

I know it's kind of a half-assed answer but that's the best way I can describe my belief or lack there of.
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely, idiotic things i've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherant response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you NO points, and may god have mercy on your soul."

I think the apostle Paul said it best, there is only one commandment: Dont be a dick!

I believe in the master race....

Blondes with Huge tits and a tight ass thong. Amen

I believe in not believing.

Oh, and I always lie
    -FGay Trader er... GFay

Re: whats UR religious belief

Originally posted by board Lizard
    ever1 has one. so what is you'res? think of this as a point/counter-point thread and try and be civil.
    My religious beliefs tell me to hunt down and maim anyone who can't take the time to spell out "you're" or "everyone".

Honestly though, my religious belief is something I keep to myself. Smart people know that there are two things you just shouldn't talk about, and that's politics and religion. Well, if you want to keep things civil, that is.

Have to amend you wageslave, because you also don't talk about the size of a woman's ass - especially when she solicits your opinion.

It all depends on the weather outside my plane . . .

This is a new discovery that will make your life easier.

fools! Tunare is the only real god!!

;o)

The many faces of GOD.
    Well if you think “Your Religion” is the right one and everyone else goes to “Hell” or wherever nonbelievers go then you have serious issues.

I was raised Catholic (Fathers side) so I will use that as an example of my theory, change the religion/numbers(all made up anyways) to suite your beliefs.

Here it goes……

In my bible it pretty much says “Don’t sin(Ok haha) or confess your sins to a priest(more like it)” and you will “Go to Heaven”. Ok so all the Jewish, Muslim, Wiccan, Indians, …etc… are going to “HELL” then since EVERYONE will sin at least once and they can not “Confess” them.

Ok, so “My” god says YOU go to hell. Does that sound fair being most of the people in the world are not “One” religion. So in my religion most of the planet is going to hell.

Here is my opinion…..”Think Marketing”

God shows him self to people in different ways, kind of how people from different areas of the world look different. When God 1st showed his face/faces how would he chose where to go? If he starts in Israel, how do the early Native Americans find out about it? Or what about Africa? Did you know the Voodoo gods map over to the Catholic saints? Same attributes different names/faces.

Well I could go on forever on this, I even out talked a “Born Again” that assaulted me with his beliefs while I was leaving the police station. Hehe.. I don’t even think he realized what was in case in my hand with HK molded into it.

Thread Information