Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome to the new Project SEQ

Site nav

Excuse me if I am missing something, but I have a few comments
    on the new site:

1) Browse CVS, I search and found it via "SourceForge" and "SEQ Patches". These two pages had a CVS link. I felt it was somewhat buried.

2) I don't play or have interest in AO, AC, AC2, EQ2, DAOC, Planetside, or SB. I could not find anything in "User CP" to toggle to ignore all posts in these sections when I "get new messages". That would be a nice option.

I like the site overall. Thanks.

Great job Ratt...

Like the portal idea and the few add-ons you've put into place..

One question... this mean we are going to have to educate a whole new breed of peeps on what the Search button is capable of doing? Woot ... more n00bs!

I noticed you set up forums for EQ2 which is not yet released. How about Star Wars Galaxies?

In other words, ShowEQ is dead, this forum will talk about packets of other games as well, and that, as they say, is that.

So much for everyone saying "Oh, they have a fix and they will release it in a couple of weeks."

Thanks for the memories, ShowEQ.

As far as the portal idea, wasn't this tried with Hackersquest.com or hackersquest.gomp.ch and it pretty much fell flat on its face?
    Tantoris Thule

I like the format. it looks good.

I'll get back to you on the content though.
    BaeLang
    ---
    "seek and ye shall find." <-- god's way of saying use the damn search button. (or grep)

Unhappy

Sux that you're giving up...

what in the mother of god makes you think they are giving up on seq? i mean, seriously if you think that why do you even bother coming here let alone posting. if they WERE giving up seq and this update "proved" it... don't you think they would have dropped all the ShowEQ and EverQuest forums? HELLO??? IS ANYBODY THINKING IN THERE???

C'mon Fryfrog, don't feed the trolls.

god I love this vbulletin adaption, nice work getting it installed
    Wolfy
    ~~~~~~
    Master of moralistic messages (MoMM)

Nice layout, you can tell at a glance (if you have a brain to look) what the status is and such.
    Yes, I used

before posting.

Is there a way to increase the size of the font on the messages? I run at basically 1600 x 1200 and I know I could reduce this size but I am hoping there is some way to display the message text in a larger font than it is. I have looked at the user CP and various snap arounds but didn't see anything.
    Is this old guy gonna have to resort to squintin and a huggin his ol' monitor? )))

Thanx again, board has a lot of stuff. I'd like to be able to turn off all the non-SEQ orientated areas as well as was previously commented on. )) I don't ever want to get sooo involved in another online game again. ))

Have a good day.

This is a new discovery that will make your life easier.

Thumbs up OMG Awesome

All I can say Ratt is WOOT!!!

The site looks AWESOME, I love the layout, the topics are very clear and orgainzed, over all you've done a GREAT job.

Congrats on the new layout and getting this up and running in such a short amount of time.

Way to go!

Oh, and lets all try not to feed the trolls.
    - Raistlin

Missing forum to discuss generic problems

I do think this could help a lot to get more out of SEQ !

However I am missing a place where issues like real time information display, visualisation, mapping, memory sniffer communications etc can be discussed. in fact to me it seems that this common point motivates the new structure, yet can't be found somewhere.

Ratt could you add "Eve" please, i dont see it listed unless im missing something.

Thread Information