Thread: Rumors of it's demise have been greatly exaggerated...

Threaded View

Rumors of its demise have been greatly exaggerated...

Unless you are a listed SEQ developer, then please stfu with your assumptions about SEQ being dead.

Here's the deal boiled down so that no one is confused. First, SEQ is greater than you and your self-centered, all-important attitude about what you think you deserve (and I'm no hypocrite, I don't 'deserve' anything either from devs). Secondly, the devs here have NEVER lied to me or you as long as I have been involved....what reason do you have for them to start now.

This is it guys, if you're a dev, then post right here in this thread if SEQ is dead. Otherwise, everyone else should stfu or go away. If you don't trust the leaders, you probably shouldn't be here.

I'd also advise you to take a hint from the recent creation of the MySEQ forum. Why would they move it to a new forum if SEQ were dead? I saw that move as a desire to keep the two projects seperated.

Also, why would they keep these forums alive if the project were dead? Why the fuck would they keep an IRC channel to hear people like us bitch if the project were dead? Hell, you'd think they'd want to shut everything down and have some peace and quiet.

So...unless an official dev and not some gimp ass, lame, impatient 12 yr old tells me that SEQ is dead, I'm going to keep coming back. My advice if for everyone to suck it up, and wait for what will probably be the best version of SEQ yet.
    Last edited by Amadeus; 04-17-2003 at 11:30 PM.

Thread Information