1.8a Server

http://alteria.sf.net/myseq-1.10.zip
    http://alteria.sf.net/myseqserverc-1.8a.zip
    http://alteria.sf.net/seq-maps.zip

Server Changes:
    * Uploaded 1.8a server
    * Updated to use the new mob structure.
    * Speed/direction lines work again, invis should work as well

As far as I know all other functionality is working. Make sure you have the right offsets.
    Last edited by cavemanbob; 04-24-2003 at 11:44 AM.

WTG CMB

WTG Lyenu!

LOL and btw fixing bugs from other peoples code sucks... Still missing my favorite feature though, I'll dig the speed out if I have time tonight.

Depends, but usually it's easier to just do it myself. In this case however, I'd rather not waste hours picking through a data structure that someone else has already decoded. I've got enough crap to do these days without tedious stuff like that...

Originally posted by travan
    WTG Lyenu!
    Thanks travan! =)
    -Lyenu X`Arie
    : LEQM

Map not working...

With the new release, it starts to work but then the map goes white with a big red X on it. Spawns still show up but no mapping. Any ideas?

I know about the big red X bug and I find it really annoying. It's almost surely related to the crap code in the checkMobs function, a fix is coming... I have a saved stream that replicates this nicely so hopefully this and the not removing dead mobs from the list will be fixed soon.

Loaded 1.10/1.8 and it's looking good for me!

I LOVE THE TOOL TIPS!~ Good Work CMB

Here's the Graphic look and feel that *I* personally prefer... from MabCon.cs...

... These Pens
    private Pen playPen = new Pen(new SolidBrush(Color.Chocolate));
    private Pen yelPen = new Pen(new SolidBrush(Color.Yellow),2);

... This for the Player sprites
    if (Settings.Instance.DontConPlayers)
    {
    //g.FillPolygon(purpleBrush, triPoints, FillMode.Alternate);
    g.FillEllipse(purpleBrush, -sp.Y*(rawscale*scale)+(offsetx+offsetxg)-2, -sp.X*(rawscale*scale)+(offsety+offsetyg)-2, 6,6);
    g.DrawRectangle(playPen, -sp.Y*(rawscale*scale)+(offsetx+offsetxg)-3.5f, -sp.X*(rawscale*scale)+(offsety+offsetyg)-3.5f, 8,8);
    }
    else
    {
    //g.FillPolygon(conColors[sp.Level], triPoints, FillMode.Alternate);
    g.FillEllipse(conColors[sp.Level], -sp.Y*(rawscale*scale)+(offsetx+offsetxg)-2, -sp.X*(rawscale*scale)+(offsety+offsetyg)-2, 5,5);
    g.DrawRectangle(playPen,
    -sp.Y*(rawscale*scale)+(offsetx+offsetxg)-3.5f, -sp.X*(rawscale*scale)+(offsety+offsetyg)-3.5f, 8,8);
    }

... This for corpses
    else if (sp.Type == 2) {
    //g.DrawEllipse(ltgrayPen, -sp.Y*(rawscale*scale)+(offsetx+offsetxg)-3, -sp.X*(rawscale*scale)+(offsety+offsetyg)-3, 6,6);
    g.DrawRectangle(yelPen,
    -sp.Y*(rawscale*scale)+(offsetx+offsetxg)-3f, -sp.X*(rawscale*scale)+(offsety+offsetyg)-3f,6, 6);

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I like a bit larger ellipses for the items... and the chocolate boxes around the players seem nice.

R

OH.. and P.S..

What caused the Map jumping?

Thanks, I'll look at that adding that code. I've been looking for an improved setup for the drawing. The map jumping was because the offsets are actually opposite what they logically should be, so the mousemove set the offset, then the spinner box update function set it to the opposite and so on.

Last edited by cavemanbob; 04-24-2003 at 11:43 AM.

Ahh!

Gotcha.

Listen, I've been looking at adding the OptionBox filter, but I'm a little worried about screwing up your panel organization. If you can simply create the object in the right place, I'll be happy to write the code that does the actual filtering

R

Note: Just.. a observation. We're GREEN.. SEQ is RED

Btw, just wanted to add that for some reason this new server version+client 1.10 is alot more stable on WinME than the 1.7 server+client 1.10.

Dunno what you changed, but could use it for like 1 hour as long as I didnt zone(as opposed to 5-10 sec with server 1.7)

1.8 server

not sure what happened with the mob structures, but this server worked great for a couple of hours.

Then something went wrong, I have a "warning race number too high on the server: -1"

race number too high: -1

interesting to note once I died in PoD and zoned into PoK it started working again. When I got rezzed and popped back in PoD it stopped working. It appears to be specific to somethiing in the data stream in PoD.

CMB,

I downloaded 1.8a of server. When I run it, it says 1.7 in the top bar.
    Also it seems slow to update most of the time. I’m running it at the default 250ms. Client on a 1.7 P4 100mb hub.

Not sure if it’s a program problem or what. But apart from that (and having to F2 to refresh the spawn list) its working fine.
    I believe in gun control. I use both hands

Thread Information