Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1.9 server, 1.11 client

As far as the horse con situation, you can fix the con colors without hitting stop and then go. Just get off the horse, go to Options, and then click OK. It's a little quicker.

i cant get this to work at all

i get the message that it cant initiate the program correctly and then some adress 0xc00003542 or something. im using a windows xp and i believei have all the files i need etc.. please help me anyone
    - if it ain't broke don't fix it -

You should put this in the help section but it sounds like you need the .NET framework. This thread http://seq.sourceforge.net/forums/sh...&threadid=3334 lists the steps to take to get MySEQ working. One of the first things is a link to the required .NET framework libs.

Good Luck ~z~

thanks alot for the help friend! it was indeed the .net framework that was the culprit. but alas, my misfortune does not stop there im afraid. now, when i run the client and server and press go and all that nothing happens.

i have tried both ip 192.168.0.46 (my own ip) and 127.0.0.1 (local host) but nothing happens. the program is just running but it doesnt load a map when i zone or anything. i can load a map but then there are no mobs and so on.

any ideas?

once again thanks!

nissta~

Sorry other than what is in the "how to" link I posted I don't have any Ideas. This is a realitivly simple program to use, be sure you are following the proper sequence to start it. Get all the way in game before clicking "GO". Make sure you have the proper ip address in options. Make sure your maps are in the \myseq\maps folder. try a different zone...

If none of that works for you, post in the help section your set up (1 system or 2), where you have the files installed, what steps you take to run it, and any messeges you get. And I am sure someone will point you in the right direction. Just be as detailed as possible.

Please start a new thread in the HELP section as this is not really news.

~z~

Edit: I just noticed that this is the 1.11 client thread. Make sure also you have the latest client/server.
    Last edited by z26o; 05-22-2003 at 11:31 AM.

thanks alot for the response 8)

will start a thread in Help section!

THX

hihi, keep getting server not found emssages, am I just a newb here? (actually self explanitory), what am I doing wrong.

c

Any chance you could lock old version announcements so people would quit posting here asking for help?

Thread Information