Thread: Refresh

Refresh

Isn't the program supposed to stay up to date on it's own, by this I mean, a refresh on the mobs? We killed a Mob in PoN and moved on to the next mob, when I noticed MySeq was still showing the 1st mob still alive, and this was minutes after we killed it. It did change to a corpse after pressing the F2 key.

Shouldn't it have refreshed on it's own? I was even close to the corpse for several minutes too.

Also, noticed that it declares a mob a warrior when the mob is in fact an Enchanter!

Still, want to say THANKS CMB and the others who have contributed for what is still, IMHO, a Great Program and Thanks for staying on top of it when SOE makes changes that prevent it from working. I, and I am sure a lot of others, REALLY APPRECIATE IT

This is the way it works for now. For the moment, the name is only updated when the mob is first added, but now that I think about it, it should be updating the type when it changes... I never really gave it much thought till now. It's probably an easy fix.

I don't know w hat's up with the chanter thing what mob did it do this for?

Lcea Katta . She shows up as a Warrior , but is definitely an Enchanter.

Thread Information