Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wishlist / Buglist

Wishlist Item

Would be a nice feature to be able to right click on a mob in the listing and have an option to add to the alerts.

Thank you and what a great project you have here

It's more easily doable now with the new handling of the listbox, that is something I want ot put in though.

one other thing i found..
    being level 61 when i went to a zone where everything was green, OMG.. i could hardly read the text..
    I looked at changing the font.. but color was not an option

is it possible to add color to the font selection? or maybe include it in the ini file?
    having a whole list of green mobs was very difficult to read on my screen.. i had to higlight each mob on the list to find the one i was lookin for.. real pain..

factions

Don't know if its possible,

but when you kill something that has a faction hit, doesn't the client recieve current faction data for the factions that are affected? Or, when you 'con' something that is on a faction?

If so, would there be a way to implement this? So that you can see what 'faction' adjustments that have been made after each kill...

probably been thought of before...

Too bad you probably don't play on my server or I'd give you the pp for a cheap horse so you could figure that one out.

Bug with corpses

I've noticed a small bug. When you kill a mob, it's "icon" doesn't change from a, say, green dot, to a corpse circle unless you hit F2 to refresh. The corpse and/or green dot will correctly disappear when it poofs or is looted though.

This also happens with player (purple) dots.. A whole party can be wiped out, and you won't know it unless you hit F2.

I think I have fixed the mob -> corpse transition, but can't test it till later. It'll go into CVS once it's tested & the next released version.

Spawnlog and alert in pop, is posible?

Bad bug

OK Found an especially bad bug with the client. On Windows XP it crashes out when you enter Greig's End and won't restart until you leave. Not sure if this applies on other than Windows XP or not.

Shiori

You may still have the bad map for Griegs End..

Delete the 1st 2 lines of the map, and you should be ok.

Here's the fixed map attached, I really should change the one in the zip, but it takes too long for me to upload on my crap internet connection.
    Attached Files Attached Files

is it possible to support other multibyte language?
    like Chinese =) ?

You know, I thought about the suggestion:

* X, Y, Z, Dist in the listbox don't update.
    - Performance reasons.

The performance issue could be solved simply by adding a text control in that field INSTEAD of updating every inididual entry. Since the control gets its painting area, it updates itself. You could store the controls in some sort of hash, and update them instead of having to refresh the entire list.. Updating the entire list can be a pain in the rear..

It WOULD mean you couldnt easily sort by distance, however..

Re: factions

Originally posted by Knighttime
    Don't know if its possible,

but when you kill something that has a faction hit, doesn't the client recieve current faction data for the factions that are affected? Or, when you 'con' something that is on a faction?

If so, would there be a way to implement this? So that you can see what 'faction' adjustments that have been made after each kill...

probably been thought of before...
    That used to be possible when ShowEQ first started but SOE quickly changed it to where when a faction hit occurs all the faction info stays serverside....

Have seen this issue discussed quite a bit in the ShowEQ forums & Ratt states it just cannot be done anymore...
    "There once was a lady named Bright who could travel faster than light. She went out one day in a relative way and came back the previous night" - Albert Einstein

Map Labels

Personally, I would love the ability to add text on the map itself.
    Some of these maps aren't marked very well, and while I don't expect to do any drawing, it would be nice to be able to, maybe right click an empty portion of the map, and add a label.
    I'd love to at least mark the PoK books.

Mr. Doh

Thread Information