Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Wishlist / Buglist

I will fix the Font Size Difference that's real esy to do.

As for mobs seeing thru invis I would have to look to see if folks have figured out which flag is set.

I doubt the eq client knows whether a mob explicitly sees invis or not. At best, all it knows would be what a mob cons to you.

The SpawnInfo structure is very small (less than 500 bytes) so I will look into it some more. We should be able to find something sooner or later hehe

I'd guess that the see invis/con information is all stored server side, since when you're lagging badly or going linkdead, con's don't work.

Does information regarding a weapon that the spawn is holding still get sent to the client? I know showeq used to be able to tell you if a mob was holding a weapon, and it would come in handy for a few spawns (ST for example).

Keep up the great work.

Server 2.0 will send data about what spawns are wearing and holding. But remember it's very basic information and won't tell the exact item.

The con information is still unkown at this time.

Would like the announce feature to not annouce invisible mobs if you don't have the option to show invis mobs in the spawn list. (or maybe the hunt/rare option should have the option to ignore invisible mobs?)

This would be particularly useful in places like ssra where they always have a mob that is some kind of placeholder/timer that is invisible, even when the actual mob is not up.

Additionally, I would like to be able to right click a mob in the spawn list and select "Add spawn to Hunt/rare/etc", and it would take the mob and add it to the appropriate list.

So you want it not to Beep if you are hiding invis mobs. I will take a look at the code but that should be easily done.

The Adding/Removing spawns by Right Clicking will be coming in the new 2.0 versions.

Would just like the hight fillter on the map to work again :/ u know using F3 , works for spawns but u either get the full map or no map as it is now.

Depth Filter is working, what's not working is the maps since most of them was drawn in a 2D format vs. 3D. If you go to The Bazaar and hit F3 you would see the right side of the map gets filtered out. Now if you was to look in the map file you would see the lines that was filtered was outside the drawing height. I think all the maps should be redrawn if they are older than LDoN release.

Unhappy Big Bug

Every time I click on a mob in EQ, or i get one as a target (by one hitting me) the perspective and con colors in MySEQ shift to the mob i have selected. The bug is this happens *even if i deselect the Autoselect EQ Target option*. I personally extremely dislike this feature in general; but to have it turned on all the time and unable to be stopped makes MySEQ just unuseable and makes me a sad panda, because this program rocks otherwise! I use the range circle to time my pbae spells, but with the perspective continually shifting in MySEQ the program is really not much use anymore.

Read the other post in the dev section. We are working on the 2 issues.

spawn points

just a thought...is it possible to put points on the map where NPC's are supposed to spawn and where items that spawn on the ground are supposed to be. there are some ground items that spawn from walking over spots like a trap, anyway to find out where these are. i hope you understand what im getting at. thank you for your time.

We have Spawn Timers which will show Spawn Points after a full cycle of Kill/Spawn. Then it will start flashing when they are about to respawn.

As for Ground Spawns they are random spawns so putting markers out would get to cluttered with markers.

Thread Information