Thread: patch on monday...

patch on monday...

Another patch monday. Anyone else getting sick of downloading new eqgame exe's yet cause I sure am...

I don’t know what this next patch is for, but since the last couple something has gone wrong with the agro. My caster (with pet) is in a group. The tanks pull and start hitting it. I am sitting, send the pet in and the mob runs to me and smacks me.
    This is VERY different from before the patches.

Something is not right!
    I believe in gun control. I use both hands

Another bug in EQ.. when i have a pet up and either use /pet get lost or suck up the pet with my focus items... the pet window closes.. it kinda sux.. maybe they will fix that too..

I kinda like the auto closing pet window with my wizzy, do the pet get lost on my familiar and that useless window'll dissapear till I zone and get to do it again.

Probably more annoying for a class with a pet that can actually do something other than annoy you though...

Um I always get aggro if I am sitting and then send my pet in. That as been that way for about a year.
    Beer

Originally posted by domesticbeer
    Um I always get aggro if I am sitting and then send my pet in. That as been that way for about a year.
    I have grouped in the same place for 4 mths now (with different toons) and this is the 1st i have seen of it.
    I believe in gun control. I use both hands

You will get aggro if you are sitting and send in pet -- if you do it too quick. I have for a year too.

Send in your pet while sitting, 1-2-3 Magician squated...

Been like that forever, nothing new there

\\\ Topgun

There was even some information out of SoE that pet aggro had increased and they made some changes to that it was not as severe. I noticed it after a patch a month or so ago, my necro pet was causing mob to aggro me when I sent him in. This never in 3 years happened before the patch.

If you have a gimp tank you need to wait a little longer. You can also not sit down when you send pet and that will help some.

-Lane

Thread Information