Thread: Skittle update?

Question Skittle update?

Was just wondering if someone was working on getting the out of range mobs to update properly or not? I know some of the other programs other than showeq are working right but I enjoy showeq more at this point due to its features. And before someone tells me to submit a patch… I can’t program.
    -AlphaBeta

Developer
    You should consider learning to program, it's good for you and it doesn't taste near as bad as eating vegetables.

Chances are that the information needed to update MOB positions that are "out of range" is not being sent to the client. Given this there is no fix for the problem.

actually from the previous thread on this, it does work on myseq. Something in SEQ isnt working right.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Developer
    My mistake then. That likely means that there is a different opcode for updates that are not physically close.

The guy should still learn how to program though.

NP

Unfortunately there are still quite a few op codes that are "off" and the last "fix" got seq working by putting some of the stuff out of commission.

That is why the condition is still yellow.
    Last edited by BlueAdept; 08-15-2003 at 05:27 PM.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

The guy should still learn how to program though.
    AlphaBeta is not a guy. I thought we've had this discussion

Thanks Dedpoet

No not a guy.. Would love to learn how to program tho.. Just don't know where to start (yes I have read the thread) and not sure I have the time needed to learn. At any rate even if I did try and learn i'm sure it would be a very, very long time before I could program to the level of being able to fix showeq problems via patch's etc.
    -AlphaBeta

Thread Information