First of all, this is my first time programming or even seeing C-Sharp, so if I didn't somehow bundle it correctly, im sorry. You should be able to compile it yourself anyways (check for viruses) or whatever.

Anyways, I recently used SEQ and wanted to incorporate some of those things into MySEQ.

http://members.cox.net/netonim/myseq.zip

Some of the things I did

• - Made "match full text" work right~
    - Changed the running name of the program (paranoid :-P)
    - Changed filters, each zone has its own filter in the /filter file, automatically creates one if it does not exist
    - 3 Different types of Filters, Hunt, Caution, Rare.
    - - - Hunt: Mobs shows up with yellow ring around them
    - - - Caution: Mobs show up with flashing line between you and the mob (use on traps and see-invis mobs)
    - - - Rare: Mobs show white flashing ring around them
    - 3 Different options for "match full text" (for all 3 diff filters)
    - IF prefix *** is enabled it shows *H* / *C* / *R* , respectively
    - Added Affix (sp?) *** so you could sort alphabetically but still tell if its hunt rare or caution~
    - Added zone name in the lower right corner
    - Because of the new filters for each zone, "add mob" and "load filter.conf" has been removed, and one link has been added that opens the filter file right in notepad to be edited, be sure to reload alerts after saving
    - Allowed comments in .conf filter files ( #'s )

I think thats it, I lost track after a while.

Sorry if the code is messy etc etc I really have never touched c-sharp. Just started messing with it today to fit my own needs and figured someone may want it.