Thread: 8/26/03 Offsets

8/26/03 Offsets

Here they are, I haven't tested them myself, but they should work. Make sure that you copy the structure offset stuff if you cut and paste them, there were structure changes this time.

[Memory Offsets]
    ZoneAddr=7751112
    CharAddr=7375288
    SpawnHeaderAddr=7375232
    TargetAddr=7375300
    ItemsAddr=7375236

[SpawnInfo Offsets]
    NameOffset=1
    XOffset=72
    YOffset=76
    ZOffset=80
    HeadingOffset=100
    SpeedOffset=96
    SpawnIDOffset=328
    TypeOffset=308
    ClassOffset=322
    RaceOffset=336
    HideOffset=320
    LastnameOffset=248
    NextOffset=228
    LevelOffset=316

[GroundItem Offsets]
    NameOffset=44
    XOffset=36
    YOffset=40
    ZOffset=32
    SpawnIDOffset=12
    NextOffset=4
    Attached Files Attached Files

Cant get 8/26 offsets working

Everything was working fine with 8/8 offsets... downloaded the new ones after they were posted, now I just get a red dot in the middle of the screen....

Is there anything else I need to do?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Wizzard005
    These offsets do not work, re installed windows XP and just still and waits for a connection (never finds one) Please check and update us on these offsets.

Thanks,

Trust me there is nothing wrong with these offsets or you would see MANY posts about problems from MANY people....
    You have some other problem preventing your server or client from running properly

I have 3 machines here that I run the client on and none have any problems running as they should...
    "There once was a lady named Bright who could travel faster than light. She went out one day in a relative way and came back the previous night" - Albert Einstein

Wizzard005
    thats very odd, MySEQ was working before these offsets, Is there a way you can make sure the server is looking at the right network card or also the correct eq file ie eqgame.exe? I think maybe its tagged the wrong NIC card , it just sits where and says Waiting for Connection.....

I believe we already had this discussion once before in the Help forum:

http://seq.sourceforge.net/forums/sh...&threadid=3940

Read my lengthy reply to you about how to make sure all setting are correct...

If you need help it should always go there...
    "There once was a lady named Bright who could travel faster than light. She went out one day in a relative way and came back the previous night" - Albert Einstein

Wizzard005
    YOur still talking about the client on the post, the server still should find the pid with the client not running, unless I am wrong..

If I start the server (on the same computer) Start Everquest, log into the world, I should be able to close EQ , and then in the server connection windows it should say something like connection found, and then LIs tthe PID , but its still sitting at the waiting for a connection..

I guess you could say its not looking at the NIC on the computer or something... (cant decode the File) I have been reading the posts, and it does seem there is some people having this problem.

Let me know what you think

Wizzard005
    NM I so very stupid MySEQ works with no Problems

Thread Information