Thread: No, I don't know why the site has been unavailable today

No, I don't know why the site has been unavailable today

I have no idea why seq.sourceforge.net was not responding to PHP parsing properly today...

Seems to be back up now though.
    The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and riffle their pockets for new vocabulary.

Its all part of the big SoE scheme :-)))

/grins

Did you forget to feed the gerbils again? I think they went on strike and that is why the site was unavailable!
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Perhaps y'all didn't check sourceforge.net and learn that they suffered a severe hardware failure this last weekend . . .

HR

I did... but everything was supposedly restored from tape.

Well, it seems the tape backup left off a number of files. One of the nice people at SF was able to get all the old files off of the crashed system and copied them over.

Hence everything is well. Even if we had lost the whole site, the DB was still intact and I make backups as well, so it wouldn't have been catastrophic.

However, it brings up another question; Do ya'll like the portal format, or would you like to go back to just the message board format?
    The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and riffle their pockets for new vocabulary.

I personally only ever use the forums and occassionally the private message box, but I do like the current layout. I'm sure others use more of the boxes than I do.

I like the current format Ratt.

I like the new format too.

And Bucky is getting beaten up by a chicken in today's strip

it would be nice if there was some visual que for people to distinguish between news articles form each of the projects now using this site.

I'm guess just tired of the "MySEQ isn't working plz hlp!" threads in the SEQ forums
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely, idiotic things i've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherant response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you NO points, and may god have mercy on your soul."

Thread Information