Thread: Unofficial ShowEQ HOWTO and FAQ

Threaded View

Unofficial ShowEQ HOWTO and FAQ

In order to reduce the amount of useless spam threads, I will just use one. Below are the URLs to some things you might find useful that I have written in order to facilitate your installation of ShowEQ onto RedHat 7.2 or Mandrake 8.1. Also below is a FAQ which you might find useful if you read before posting. It may answer the question you are about to ask. This thread should also be used to discuss questions, suggestions or issues with the HOWTOs or FAQ. It will keep it all in one place and hopefully make it easier for me to update, fix and alter. It will also avoid cluttering up the original threads with useless posts and ensure that you only have to read the one post to get all the info you need. Thanks to casey for making me realize that 6 threads on this board were actually a huge waste, it just never occured to me to make one.

FAQ [unofficial]: ShowEQ Frequently Asked Questions
    HOWTO: Installing ShowEQ on Mandrake 8.1 Clean Install
    HOWTO: Installing ShowEQ on RedHat 7.2 Clean Install

When posting to this thread, please try and mention what you are commenting, questioning or suggesting on. Otherwise, i will have to use my psychic powers and guess which one you think is inaccurate/needs updating/was really good.
    Last edited by monkey679; 01-24-2002 at 09:19 PM.

Thread Information