Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Unofficial ShowEQ HOWTO and FAQ

Wolfy;

This ain't rocket science. You should read the newby install instructions that accompany the software. I isn't hard. I'm not well versed either. But you have to put the effort in to get respect in this 'field of bones' )). If something is not clear to you, then ask for clarification on that point. ))

Originally posted by Aurelius
    Wolfy;

This ain't rocket science. You should read the newby install instructions that accompany the software. I isn't hard. I'm not well versed either. But you have to put the effort in to get respect in this 'field of bones' )). If something is not clear to you, then ask for clarification on that point. ))
    I'm not saying it's hard either, but most of the instructions are written by people who are well versed in the operating system, and the program that you are trying to install on it. They usually inadvertantly miss out information that is obvious to them, but not to someone who is new to the OS.

A FAQ like this one answers a lot of questions that a new user would usually ask and saves them getting flamed for asking.

as for putting in effort, yes, I should put in more effort, but my time is taken up by this infuriating game that wont let me go......

Wolfy
    ~~~~~~
    Master of moralistic messages (MoMM)

Thread Information