Thread: If you've emailed me about problems recently...

If you've emailed me about problems recently...

I want to know what the heck is going on...

I've gotten a whole slew of "I've got a problem..." emails about different problems.

There's no common thread, they vary from "Where do I download SEQ" to "It asks for my guardian email address" to "How do I post?"

I do not believe there is a problem, and being as the emails all complain about something different, and appear to stem from the total and utter failure of the people emailing me to READ and COMPREHEND what's on the screen, I can only conclude it's a rampant rash of stupidity or laziness making a run through the userbase.

If you've emailed me with a problem in the last two weeks, I have not responded to you if your question is readily answered here. That's your answer if you've been awaiting an email from me.

READ. SEARCH. Look at what's on your screen and try to divine exactly how you might have come to the screen you are having trouble with, because I guarentee you it's because you've screwed something up, and not a problem with the software.

For the few emails I've received that have had legitimate problems, you know who you are (because you've gotten return emails) from me. For the rest of you that haven't... move along and try again.

Stop. Think. Listen. Good words to live by.
    The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and riffle their pockets for new vocabulary.

The only thing I can conceivably imagine that people would be upset about is the (and I quote) "pain in the ass" anonymous CVS. However, if they'd read here, you can download it as a freakin tarball...so even that doesn't make any sense.

No idea why the emails all of a sudden Ratt, really no reason for them....

I sent you a PM asking how to make a PM. While Im on the subject, how do I post here
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

I'm umm..having trouble turning my computer on, and someone said something about it being a problem with that one thing, you know THAT ONE THING!

Somebody help.

Originally posted by BlueAdept
    I sent you a PM asking how to make a PM. While Im on the subject, how do I post here
    use and or or

-- Lord Crush

Greater Faydark has to be cleaned from all Elves !

This is a HOTKEY !!!

Thanks Crush, I'm going to bookmark this thread. Without you supplying those handy-dandy buttons for me I don't think I could have ever used these forums!

Oh, this are only the graphics ... you will have to find the buttons yourself !

I will make it not too easy
    -- Lord Crush

Greater Faydark has to be cleaned from all Elves !

This is a HOTKEY !!!

HELP ???

I've got this boot filled with piss ... and I can't figure out how to empty it because the directions are written on the heel ....

I've use search and read through all these forums and I still can't find the help I need ... though I didn't think of PM ...

Thanks .. I'll give that a try ......

On a sidenote, I'm glad to see you around Ratt, I was beginning to wonder where you were.

Thread Information