Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MySEQ 1.15.1 on it's way

The center on yourself feature is a toggle, not just a command.

So when it's on and you zoom in, the zoom stays centered on you. But when it's off, you just zoom in centered on the current center of the map.

Reasons why you would want to *not* center on yourself might be if you've specifically dragged the map to look at a different area and want to zoom in on that particular area...but your character is not in it.

For that matter, we might want to add a Center on Target feature....or rather, Center on Selected......so that whatever spawn you had selected in the spawn list would be what is centered on.

Jag - PM me or post you changes and I will add them ASAP. I will be stripping and ripping more as time goes by. I was going to add the Spawn List changes today (Color/Grid Line).

Reaver - I didn't add the orignial Center code but I can make it when you zoom in under 100 the it automatically centers on players as an option. Generally when I play I like to Pan around then Zoom into an area to see things but if I'm on the other side of the Zone I would not be able to do that if I hardcode to do it all the time.

Here's a zip with the changes. Just minor changes to frmMain.cs and frmOptions.cs and their respective resx files.

http://ck.dvolve.net/EQ/MySEQ/myseq_...ges_jag111.zip

Jag I have added your changes as well as breaking out the Structures into a separate file.

I will be placing 1.15.3 on the site later tonight once I get some other features added.

FYI -- there has always been an issue with the repaint on the map of 1.14.2 being slow (and 1.14.1 working great). See the following thread:

http://seq.sourceforge.net/forums/sh...5&pagenumber=4

i hope in the next version there will be an option to turn auto selecting OFF, its annoying being a cleric on raids

Awesome work on the project!

I wanted to point out that there is still a problem with CON colors. We discussed this is the other thread that I mentioned above. Slartibartfast posted this as his reply (I made the changes in 15.2 and it fixed the CON colors for me -- I am level 65):
    ---------------------------------
    Quote from Slartibartfast:
    ---------------------------------

I copied the new con colour values from ShowEQ - but need to change a couple of lines of code it seems

for (c = 0; c < level+greenRange; c++) {
    conColors[c] = new SolidBrush(Color.Green);
    }

for (; c < level+cyanRange; c++) {
    conColors[c] = new SolidBrush(Color.Cyan);
    }

->

for (c = 0; c <= level+greenRange; c++) {
    conColors[c] = new SolidBrush(Color.Green);
    }

for (; c <= level+cyanRange; c++) {
    conColors[c] = new SolidBrush(Color.Cyan);
    }

I will add those changes as well as the ability to turn off EQ selection.

Thanks for the input on how to make this project a better program overall. Keep the suggestions comming in and will get them added ASAP.

I will start a new thread for 1.15.3 relaease.

Thread Information