Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MySEQ 1.15.3

I have started the process for this feature. It isn't in the 1.10 server tho, I will try to get it in ASAP.

Originally posted by MQSEQ2
    I downloaded both sets of LDoN map files from:

http://seq.sourceforge.net/forums/sh...&threadid=4142

I used Deda's map they they appear to work properly.
    Blackbelts don't seem to be in the proper format on the maps I tested.
    I just re-confirmed the problem. I used MySeq from Oct (older version) and it loads all my LDON .txt maps fine. I got these from http://maps.eq-toolbox.com. Then I load 15.3 and try to Open Map (using menu) and I select *.txt type. Then I try for example mira.txt. It won't load. No error message. When I load a regular .map file, then try mira.txt it leave the previous map up (basically does nothing).

Here is a list of steps I just took:

* Go to http://maps.eq-toolbox.com.

* Download Mira_1.txt.

* load old version of MySEQ and load Mira_1.txt -- it works.

* load 15.3 of MQSEQ and load Mira_1.txt and it will not load.

Have you tried to change the background color ?

The maps are drawn in black, so you will not see the map unless you change the color in the file or change the background color in mySEQ.

Fidd
    Last edited by Fidd; 11-05-2003 at 01:00 PM.

I will go back to 1.13 and look at the differences for the two. I hadn't mad any changes on the mapping area so I will need to look at it.

Slart has emailed a link to working LDoN maps so I will check those out. I do know that Deda's .map files work ok but the .txt files don't so that will be fairly easy to resolve.

I fixed the bug for LDoY and will be updating the 1.15.4 source code tonight with it. Once I have done that I post a message telling folks to download it.

Originally posted by Fidd
    Have you tried to change the background color ?

The maps are drawn in black, so you will not see the map unless you change the color in the file or change the background color in mySEQ.

Fidd
    Yes -- as I said, I can load a real .map file, then try to load a mira_1.txt and it leaves the old .map on the screen (the .txt doesn't load). Try the steps I listed yourself

Sounds like MQSEQ2 has tracked down what has changed in the version though from his post above. Thank you MQSEQ2!

By the way, I found a utility called "Mappie" which will take a whole directory of .txt maps (or .maps probably also) and change a color to another color. I ran this on my LDON maps to change black to white. It worked like a charm. Of couse in the test I listed above, I used the raw mira_1.txt so that you all could reproduce the bug.

Looking forward to testing the upcoming 15.4 version..! Thanks again for the developers hard work! Caveman's project is certainly moving along nicely as of late with your help!

1.15.4 is now out and the .Txt issue has been resolved in it.

Thread Information