Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MySEQ 1.15.3

I tried using the alerts feature, it didn't do anything.

I just tested the Global and Zone Alerts Hunt/Caution/Rare and all variations worked fine.

Once you save the file: (Example below)
    =========================================
    # Include # on every line that is not a filter
    # Be sure to only have up to 1 extra space at the end
    #
    #
    # Hunt will put a yellow circle around the mob
    [hunt]
    shard
    #
    #
    # Caution will draw an flashing line to the target (traps etc)
    [caution]
    #
    #
    # Rare will draw a flashing white circle around the mob
    [rare]

=========================================
    Hit F6 to Reload the Alerts, in 1.15.3 the F6 will cause a Reload as well as a Spawn List Refresh.

Once you hit F6 the mobs should start flashing if any are up and the Mobs will be moved to the top of the Spawn List if you are using the Prefix option under Options.

Thanks Jag, i will get those added to the source tonight so I can release it tomorrow morning as 1.15.4. I have added a few features today as well and I have started the Mob Timers.

Anyone good with Hashtables that can answer the simple question of how to change a value in the Hashtable?

Ok , then what am I doing wrong then?

Here is my earth filter file

# Include # on every line that is not a filter
    # Be sure to only have up to 1 extra space at the end
    #
    #
    # Hunt will put a yellow circle around the mob
    [hunt]
    #
    #
    # Caution will draw an flashing line to the target (traps etc)
    [caution]
    #
    #
    # Rare will draw a flashing white circle around the mob
    [rare]
    vegerog guy00

I am using the default settings in options under the alert tab. What am I missing here? vegerog guy does not get highleted on my map nor any other mob I put in the list.

Originally posted by MQSEQ2
    Anyone good with Hashtables that can answer the simple question of how to change a value in the Hashtable?
    Off the top of my head, I'd say do something like pull the object out of the hashtable, update it, and throw it back in.

That's not what I wanted to hear hehe, but i figured that was what I was gonna have to do. Google not my friend today with Hashtables.

I just finished using BeyondCompare (http://www.scootersoftware.com) to merge all your changes into the current source. Now I'm about to test it out. You did some very nice work there.
    Last edited by MQSEQ2; 11-04-2003 at 07:21 PM.

Bah, what I've done so far since 15 has been the easy stuff. The LogLib I grabbed from another one of my projects. Once I'm able to re-code the View filters I had back in 14.2 without causing the cpu utilization to peg, then I'll be happy. =)

And after that, I plan on re-vamping the whole way alerts work (RegEx goodness) so that we can use SEQ's filter files without modification.

I use RegEx in the Speech part only right now. Trying to get alot done in a very short time. I'm currently ignoring a Raid so that I can program hehe.

The testing is going great so far.

Exactly what maor change are you making to the server to warrant a 2.0 release? Unless it's a major overhaul adding many new features, just do a 1.10. Even if there are major changes, do a 1.10 to test the new stuff and do a 2.0 when it's debugged.

BUG found (using 15.2) with .txt maps

I found a bug in 15.2 so it should still be in 15.3 as well.

Apparently none of the .txt maps will load. I have all my LDON maps in .txt format, and even if I go to "Load Map" from the menu, I can't get .txt maps to load.

I will check out the LDoN maps today. Looks like they are patching the servers today so development is going to be slow since I won't be in front of the computer doing it, so testing won't get done until tonight.

Caveman, the version doen't matter to me we've just been stuck on 1.9b for a long time and it has had changes but no Rev change. I was trying to make it so folks knew there was a difference. If I can get the Structures changes in place it would warrant a major version change due to the alot of code would be changing. I will release a 1.10 today that has a few changes in preparations for the upcoming changes.

2 boxing

Hi..

Thanks for your awsome work on mySEQ.

I understand you are working on the server now and it would be very nice if you could add a feature for forcing the server to use another PID than the first EQ PID...

I am 2 boxing on same PC, and if I want mySEQ to work on the second EQ i started, I have to logg off the first one..

Any chance this could be fixed in a way ?

Cheers
    /Fidd

It would be easy to add the feature to get all EQ pid's they tough part is to figure out how to get the user to choose the PID they need. Meaning I could scan the process list and build a list then if the list contains more than 1 PID, present a menu selection so you can choose which one. Now the tough one is for the user to choose the correct one, I guess you could determine the higher PID is the second EQ launched. I will try to get that in today but I won't be able to test it till tonight.

Does that sound kinda what you are looking for?

I downloaded both sets of LDoN map files from:

http://seq.sourceforge.net/forums/sh...&threadid=4142

I used Deda's map they they appear to work properly.
    Blackbelts don't seem to be in the proper format on the maps I tested.
    Last edited by MQSEQ2; 11-05-2003 at 09:58 AM.

Originally posted by MQSEQ2
    It would be easy to add the feature to get all EQ pid's they tough part is to figure out how to get the user to choose the PID they need. Meaning I could scan the process list and build a list then if the list contains more than 1 PID, present a menu selection so you can choose which one. Now the tough one is for the user to choose the correct one, I guess you could determine the higher PID is the second EQ launched. I will try to get that in today but I won't be able to test it till tonight.

Does that sound kinda what you are looking for?
    That would be neat.. Can't wait you try it out..

Thanks alot

Cheers
    Fidd

Thread Information