Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MySEQ 1.15.4

Thank you for the txt map fix - however there still seems to be wierd crashing that occurs when loading an LDoN map.

client working 100% through all the old zones - then I zone into LDoN and due to the name bug it can't load the correct map (however it does load the map at first and display it then it unloads it for some reason). Once this happens it's hit or miss if I can load the new map without it crashing.

Restarting the client produces about a 50/50 shot that it will generate a spawn list or just sit there blank staring at me.

Once the spawnlist is up and I've loaded the map - it will sometimes just stop responding and I have to reload the client.

All these things only happen in LDoN - not sure why or what is going on that causes this... but I'm going to assume there is some bad garbage collection going on when a map fails to load. I wish I knew C# - as it is I am most familiar with C++...
    Quothe the raven, "Nevermore!" - Poe

If you now C++ you pretty much know C#. This project doesn't use alot of C# features and the ones it does they are pretty easy to figure out.

I haven't programmed in C# until I started to work on this project a month ago and my C++ is very old. Someone posted that there is another ZoneAddr for LDoN zones that work but this would require a change in the Server to tey the normal ZoneAddr and if it fails then try the LDonZoneAddr.

A new 1.15.4 is now available.

Fixes:
    filter_[Zone Name].conf was added back but [Zone Name].txt is preferred tho.
    Stop/Go button text should show the correct status.
    About should work now.

http://www.dvolve.net/EQ/MySEQ

or

http://myseq.mine.nu:81/MYSEQ/Client/MySEQ-1.15.4.zip

Auto Select EQ Target

Its something wrong with this.. When you have autoselect on and target a npc, the center (self) changes to the target and the /con are calculated from the target.

I first thought it was a offset problem, but it looks like a 1.15.4 problem..

Cheers
    /Fidd

I will look into it but it may be an offset. I will get back with ya on my test results later today since I'm not in front of the EQ machine.

If someone else out can test this on the 1.15.4 client it would help speed up the troubleshooting.

Originally posted by MQSEQ2
    [B]A new 1.15.4 is now available.

Fixes:
    filter_[Zone Name].conf was added back but [Zone Name].txt is preferred tho.
    Stop/Go button text should show the correct status.
    About should work now.

http://www.dvolve.net/EQ/MySEQ
    Would it be possible to put the maps, maybe even including ldon, on the dvolve.net site as well?

I will try to get a copy over there ASAP.

Thread Information