Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MySEQ Server 1.10

I 2 box the Client and Server and have not seen any issues. Can you try the 1.9b version of the Server and see if that works?

Also any type of errors that you can get us will help. Try setting the Error level in the options to 1 and then look in the logs directory and post that information. Anything will help us at this time.

1.9b works fine, was at a raid today with no probs.

I won't be able to test the error logging with 1.10 until tomorrow sometime.

-reaver

1.10 doesn't offer any error logging and that's part of the problems with the project in general. Jag has started to add some error logging in the client and I have asked him to start looking at what he might be able to do with the server. We will use the Ini file to turn it off/on so we can see what really is going on. My thought is to capture all packet information being sent and other types as well.

I have noticed an error in the Server in the Srvloop routine when it tries to delete the gibuf. So I will work on trying to add some error checking/ignoring around that area. The try {} catch {} would be ideal here but I don't think it will work in a console app but I will try it out.

Thread Information