Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hundreds of Characters Deleted in Crackdown

hehe, I have a funny sense of humor. You should decipher my tutorial on How to find Offsets. Each one of the chunk of memory code has something funny in them.

Go to http://www.asciichart.com to help you (Hex to ASCII).

Originally posted by Bob the builder
    Reichfuhrer, my whole point was that SOE can't come here, find a name, find a server, compare the two then band the person just cause someone said there 'soandso'

Anyways, no I am not Reichfuhrer. I only said I was to make a point which wasn't taken .... /shrug

It don't matter though, SOE can't band yas for saying your someone on a message board.

Bob
    True, but it would not be hard for them to watch Reichfuhrer on the Brell server if they were inclined to investigate the matter. If Reichfuhrer didn't look kosher, they would be able to act on that. Of course I wouldn't think that they would off the cuff ban an account just because someone posted a message claiming to be Reichfuhrer.

My point is, even if they check out these forums, I don't think they give two hoots and a hollar whether or not people run MySEQ. They would probably care if you were causeing a major disruption or problem with other customers, but if you are a silent user, they aren't going to do anything to a paying customer.

Reichfuhrer, proud user of MySEQ and still going strong!

The only one Sony would care about getting is me since I do most of the development right now. That would be the feather in their hat. But in reality all they would do is cause more problems since I would dedicate myself (yeah more than I do now) in making MySEQ better (with offset Hacks) and would promote in in Google with very easy instructions for everyone to use. As it is right now I won't put the Offset Hacks in becuase they are leaving us alone. I repect them as they appear to respect us for not stepping over the boundaries like some of the others that have caused problems.

Thread Information